Inverness CT -V- Dundee Utd

Scotty

Would I be correct in saying that William's has only scored 2 goals for us?

The cup game v Raith, 1-0 and last night to almost clinch a Euro place.

Has he taken a vow to only score big goals?

:ictscarf:

Devine scored against Raith, I believe (header at the far post from a corner).

Highlights here:

Looks like devine was pretty unlucky with the backpass and Esson did well to beat Ciftci to it. What a miss by Ofere at the beginning of the 2nd half! Glad we didn't live to regret that!

• Agree 1

2426 not bad with such a horrible night

Really you think ?

It doesn't matter what way you spin it, this attendance is not good! HThe weather, midweek fixtures, Champions League etc, etc) all combined to make it what it was. Scant consolation is that, while our attendances are poor (given our league position and this historic season) Hamilton, Partick T and Ross County all have smaller attendances this season, while St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Motherwell and St J have similar average gates to us. So, the problem is not ICT's, it is Scottish Football as a whole.

• Agree 1

Williams scored against Aberdeen in a 1-0 victory i seem to recall

That he did 

Danny has scored 4 for club.

18 Jan 14 away to Aberdeen 0-1

02 Dec 14 home to St Mirren 4-0 ScotCup

21 Feb 15 home to Kilmarnock 3-3

05 May 15 home to Dundee U 2-1

What a night!!!!!! got absolutely soaked through walking to the ground and was still wet by the end but the result more than made up for it,What a strike by Danny Williams, simply superb, a great result and thoroughly deserved, great time to be an ICT fan, :ictscarf: :ictscarf: :ictscarf:

You were looking miserable when you arrived but your smile said it all at the end

Summed it up perfectly!!!!!!!!!!

From the first time I saw him I thought that Williams was a likely lad. Determination written all over his play. And one of his goals  very close to the beginning of this season was a cracker.

I'm very pleased that this hard-working lad is coming into contention for a regular place in the team all of which should lead to his maturing into a dynamic player for ICT--if he wants to continue to put out the effort. Look how Ryan Christie has come on.........

Seems like  a great win indeed :notworthy:

• Agree 1