Caley Thistle Score New Victorian Market Shop

CaleyD

Great news. Its pleasing to know the backroom staff are pros too.

The Council ran an easter egg hunt with egg pictures in shop windows, would it be viable to have an Ict player hunt with a picture of an ICT player in various shop windows. Collect 11 of the full squad and enter a prize draw and a goody bag for entrants. Dependant on funding

• Agree 1

Excellent idea. I'll be good to pick up some stuff from there with the missus when we are through on the 16th (can't make the match that day unfortunately)

What a good idea this is, and also what a good idea it would indeed be for the staff at this new outlet to hold a pile of tickets on the premises for quick and easy sale to the public at a centrally located venue.

Didn't we have a topic before on permutations,tickets need to be printed off.

The Council ran an easter egg hunt with egg pictures in shop windows, would it be viable to have an Ict player hunt with a picture of an ICT player in various shop windows. Collect 11 of the full squad and enter a prize draw and a goody bag for entrants. Dependant on funding

Great idea you could maybe have David Ravens pic in a pet shop, Ross Draper in a curtain fabric shop and Richie and Aarons pic in the police station   :police::hiding::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Agree 2

Great idea you could maybe have David Ravens pic in a pet shop, Ross Draper in a curtain fabric shop and Richie and Aarons pic in the police station   :police::hiding::rolleyes: :rolleyes: Josh's hand in the Celtic shop
  • Agree 6

Great idea you could maybe have David Ravens pic in a pet shop, Ross Draper in a curtain fabric shop and Richie and Aarons pic in the police station   :police::hiding::rolleyes: :rolleyes: Josh's hand in the Celtic shop

Warren also in the pet shop (rabbit department) and Kink in HMV.

• Agree 2

Went into the shop today and I thought it was a brilliant set up. I really liked the fact that you can get merchandise right in the centre of town without going all the way out to the stadium. I would love to see it become a permanent shop but if I remember correctly, we had a set up at Debenhams about 9/10 years ago but sales weren't doing too great?  

If the Yes Campaign can continue to have a shop in town six months after the referendum (which then moved into bigger premises), I'd like to think that ICT could at least maintain some sort of presence.