Caley Thistle Score New Victorian Market Shop

CaleyD

Where do I get a hold of the cup final scarves?  Was in the shop the other day but couldn't see any

New stock arrived on Saturday and they are now available in both stadium and city shops as well as online by clicking HERE

Where do I get a hold of the cup final scarves? Was in the shop the other day but couldn't see any

New stock came in on Saturday. Won't last long tho so be quick.

Any word on the road to hampden tops I'd love to wear one with my kilt in Saturday rather than the usual top

Does anyone know if either the market or stadium shop will have late opening this week? 

In Moray and want to get across but not easy with work commitments etc.

I popped in to the Victorian Market shop this morning for one of the new cup final scarfs, or is it scarves, and the last one had just been sold. Bad news for me, but great news for the club.  I'm so glad that they have taken this opportunity to stock lots of new goodies and that the citizens of Inverness and the surrounding area have been digging deep and getting into the spirit. I love all the fun stuff from CJT as well. A permanent shop in the city centre would be great. 

Does anyone know if either the market or stadium shop will have late opening this week? 

Open till 5pm Wed & Thur then 2pm on Fri

what are you after ?

The £15 cup final T-shirt as advertised in online club shop. Probably a large but thought I might have to try on.

Had been thinking the embroidered replica shirt in XL but that might be stretching it. The latter might be irresistible if they are still around next week and we've won.

Went into the club shop today ( not the market one ) and have to say they have hardly any stock left of shirts of any kind. Looks like the club have hit the jackpot with merchandise sales. Well done.

• Agree 1

Went into the club shop today ( not the market one ) and have to say they have hardly any stock left of shirts of any kind. Looks like the club have hit the jackpot with merchandise sales. Well done.

Great to hear the level of sales but IMHO that begs the question(s) ... Should more stock have been bought? ... Should limited edition shirt prices have been set slightly lower for proportionately better total sales (much more units x slightly lower price)?

The fact is win or lose (obviously hopefully win) that stuff could be sold after Saturday.

I bought stuff and could have bought still more after the League Cup Final ...just saying.

Hopefully the club are doing all they can to cash in on this game. You need only to look at the increase in Saint JOhnstone's average crowd this season compared to last to see what effect winning a major Cup competition could have. Throw in all those extra people buying merchandise as well before and after the game and it is vital the club ensures adequate supplies of strips, scarves etc are available.

Edited by RiG

Hopefully the club are doing all they can to cash in on this game. You need only to look at the increase in Saint JOhnstone's average crowd this season compared to last to see what effect winning a major Cup competition could have. Throw in all those extra people buying merchandise as well before and after the game and it is vital the club ensures adequate supplies of stripes, scarves etc are available.

Not much profit margin to be had on Maoams unfortunately

SGN4640.jpg

Great to hear the level of sales but IMHO that begs the question(s) ... Should more stock have been bought? ... Should limited edition shirt prices have been set slightly lower for proportionately better total sales (much more units x slightly lower price)?

The fact is win or lose (obviously hopefully win) that stuff could be sold after Saturday.

I bought stuff and could have bought still more after the League Cup Final ...just saying.

The club did their homework in advance and spoke to other clubs of similar size to ourselves to try and get a handle on what the demand might look like...then ordered a bit more, just in case.  Sales have been way beyond that and....due to advance planning....the club were able to bring in more, which has also sold. On some things, the manufacturers have simply not been able to keep up with demand despite putting on extra shifts at production facilities.

With shirts there was the same issue as has always cropped up with Errea in regards to their turn around times and the club got as many extra shirts in as they possibly could.

I don't know the figures, but if I was to hazard a guess from just seeing the amount of stock passing through and how busy staff have been, I would say that the club have turned around 4 or 5 times the merchandise that we did ahead of the League Cup Final last year.

• Agree 2

The club did their homework in advance and spoke to other clubs of similar size to ourselves to try and get a handle on what the demand might look like...then ordered a bit more, just in case.  Sales have been way beyond that and....due to advance planning....the club were able to bring in more, which has also sold. On some things, the manufacturers have simply not been able to keep up with demand despite putting on extra shifts at production facilities.

With shirts there was the same issue as has always cropped up with Errea in regards to their turn around times and the club got as many extra shirts in as they possibly could.

I don't know the figures, but if I was to hazard a guess from just seeing the amount of stock passing through and how busy staff have been, I would say that the club have turned around 4 or 5 times the merchandise that we did ahead of the League Cup Final last year.

Great news and credit to all those working their socks off to both satisfy fan demand and maximizing income for the club.

• Agree 2

If you are looking for cup final polo shirts, Rory in the Gellions still has some left.

I'm still waiting to see what Maarlon's got to offer....Inverness Cup Final :lol: 

Steady on....I remember when the the final of the Inverness Cup was one of the highlights of the season.....

• Agree 1

I was in the new club shop in the market on my lunch break this afternoon and the staff couldn't tell a very bemused customer if the current home shirt would be the one worn next season !!! The bloke stormed out without buying anything !