Caley Thistle Score New Victorian Market Shop

CaleyD

That's a shame but it sounds like a complete over reaction by the customer to be honest.

I thought that at first too RiG but the more I think about it the more I side with the customer . I'd be a tad pissed off if I got charged £45 for a shirt that would be last seasons in a days time ! The staff kept repeating to the guy that the club don't know what home shirt they'll be wearing next season !!!!

That's a shame but it sounds like a complete over reaction by the customer to be honest.

I would have thought that, irrespective of next season's arrangements, it might be worth having a replica of the shirt that the team won in its first Scottish Cup final and possibly even won the cup in.

• Agree 1

If you are looking for cup final polo shirts, Rory in the Gellions still has some left.

I'm still waiting to see what Maarlon's got to offer....Inverness Cup Final :lol: 

Steady on....I remember when the the final of the Inverness Cup was one of the highlights of the season.....

The Inverness Cup was actually the last trophy ever won by Inverness Thistle on November 30th 1993. In the first round they beat Brora 3-2 aet before eliminating Ross County 6-3 (the last time Jags ever scored six goals) in the semis.

In the final at Telford Street they met Clach who had beaten Caley 3-1 in the other semi which was best remembered for the Rebels' Bus. Iain Polworth got the only goal of that final in the 114th minute.

I found it all highly amusing tbh , he was muttering something like " it's little wonder the town don't get behind the club and it's no surprise C*unty have a far bigger support " . He seemed a bit of a tool and has probably never been to an ICT game in his life .

I found it all highly amusing tbh , he was muttering something like " it's little wonder the town don't get behind the club and it's no surprise C*unty have a far bigger support " . He seemed a bit of a tool and has probably never been to an ICT game in his life .

Wasn't Dougal was it?

• Agree 2

I was in the shop whole.

Left the with the epithet "I hope you get thrashed by the Bairns."

Turn out he was one a few days earlier was giving a diatribe and ending up by prefacing matter by showing his tattoo "Howden Ender".

Turns out he does not where know Caley Stadium is!