Proctor

L_G

Guest Arab4Ever

And google had nothing to do with it. After you lot dropped the bomb about Smith playing for United I saw he had a few spells with United one of which ended sometime around the start of the 80s.  That meant it was possible he stayed around as Assistant Manager. Add to that a lack of any other possible names :002:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw I feckin give up. Of course it wisnae Caley, he only spent 1 year there FFS, hence the wee smiley things. I've got Caley programmes with him in his Kiev shirt. Feck me, I'm away to put ma heid in the oven, you're worse than that County fecker who used to come on here.....

Guest Arab4Ever

Aw I feckin give up. Of course it wisnae Caley, he only spent 1 year there FFS, hence the wee smiley things. I've got Caley programmes with him in his Kiev shirt. Feck me, I'm away to put ma heid in the oven, you're worse than that County fecker who used to come on here.....

Right heres a challenge for you - tell me a joke and if its good I will **** off. Until the 3rd of February anyway :022: (When I come on to toast an emphatic win for the Tangerines)

OK Arab4Ever here's the joke;

Dundee United turn up en masse and after photographs holding the Scottish cup chant as if theve've won it. They rub salt in the wound by trying to unsettle the ICT Captain and parade their own Captain as the leader of a big team.

They start the game with a Rookie striker and then their recruit from Dundee tees it up for Russelldinho. Stillie takes off like a Jumbo jet laden with fuel 1-0.

Dundee United confirm that they are a bigger club but that doesn't matter in the Cup.

How's that?

Guest Arab4Ever

OK Arab4Ever here's the joke;

Dundee United turn up en masse and after photographs holding the Scottish cup chant as if theve've won it. They rub salt in the wound by trying to unsettle the ICT Captain and parade their own Captain as the leader of a big team.

They start the game with a Rookie striker and then their recruit from Dundee tees it up for Russelldinho. Stillie takes off like a Jumbo jet laden with fuel 1-0.

Dundee United confirm that they are a bigger club but that doesn't matter in the Cup.

How's that?

I wouldnt critisise our support too much seeing as your home support was less than 2000. That is truly a disgrace by the way for a SC Cup tie especially one on a Saturday. And other than clapping politely when you scored and giving us a rendition of that cheap *** "give me a c" song your fans did hee haw. Slag off the team if you wish as there is little agruement its gash but to slag our support is pretty rich :015:

Guest Suspicious Mind

For the record, no one at ICT has delusions of being "one of the giants of Scottish football" or one half of "the dynamic new firm."

Changing to dwarfs and infirm is more appropriate.

Arab4Arelativelyshorttime, we know our place, high time you worked out yours  :016:

Right heres a challenge for you - tell me a joke and if its good I will **** off. Until the 3rd of February anyway :022: (When I come on to toast an emphatic win for the Tangerines)

That'll be 3rd Feb 2008 then?

Sadly I imagine the fecker means March 3rd. Ah well, there's always the ignore button.....

Guest Arab4Ever

That'll be 3rd Feb 2008 then?

Sadly I imagine the fecker means March 3rd. Ah well, there's always the ignore button.....

what a trumpet, you know fine well what i mean :014:

Guest Suspicious Mind

After what I saw on Saturday, Dillon seems a much poorer prospect than Proctor. Then again he wasn't signed by the previous manager.

From BBC

Fifa block Proctor loan switch 

Dundee United defender David Proctor has been prevented from joining Airdrie by the Fifa rule.

The 22-year-old was set to go to Airdrie on loan before January's transfer window closed.

But Proctor played a reserve match for Inverness before joining United in August, and that appearance has been taken into account by Fifa.

The rule states that a player cannot represent more than two clubs in the same season.

Airdrie have launched an appeal which they hope will allow the defender to leave Tannadice and join their battle against the drop in the First Division.

Dundee United manager Craig Levein told the Dundee Evening Telegraph: "I know Airdrie have appealed this and, hopefully, between them, the SPL, the league and the SFA can sort something out to allow David to move.

"From our point of view, we were happy to allow him to go and everything had been done last Wednesday when we realised he had played for Inverness and we had to call a halt to his loan."

The case has certain similarities with Javier Mascherano's move from West Ham to Liverpool.

Mascherano is awaiting clearance from the Premier League before he can turn out for the Reds, despite Fifa having already granted dispensation for him to make the move.

The Argentinian has played for two clubs - Corinthians and West Ham - since 1 July last year.

Guest Arab4Ever

If United had checked the rules they would have released him to us.

We want to keep Proctor for cover. He can have a loan deal terminated but we cant release him and they go back and borrow him from you lot should an injury arise.