Dundee -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

Great start.  I hope we are getting Ofere signed up for next season.  He may look awkward and slow at times, but he certainly knows where the goal is. His goals per game so far for us is amazing, far better than Billy, or anyone else we've had I would guess.  Long may it continue.

He comes across as a nice steady guy in interviews but maybe not quite as excited as the rest of the lads with what we've done this season. Let's face it he's been there and done that. I fear he may keep his cards close to his chest in the hope of a move elsewhere. I live in hope that the club sign him up on another contract though. As you say, he may look slow and awkward (and he undoubtedly does) but you just can't quibble with his goals record (and he could have easily had more).

Fantastic and well done to the guys. What a great season with another year on year improvement.

Passport up to date and suitcase looked out. 1st round Europa qualifiers on 2 & 9 July. Go on and win the Cup and we first play on 16 & 23 July. Looking to keep my diary free for those dates and possibly get a last minute break to away location. As long as it's anywhere we can get flights from Scotland.

I'm a bit overwhelmed, to be honest!

Wow! What a team! What a club! What a season! It doesn't get any better than this.....unless they lift the cup on 30th of course! Beach balls for Saturday?

Well done to everybody connected to the club: wish I'd been there...

• Agree 1

With all the celebration of our achievement, I've only just noticed that we actually got a clean sheet today! This was our first in 15 matches against Premier league sides, since Esson came on for Brill at Hamilton. (we did get one v Raith in the cup though)

Esson certainly earned a clean sheet today with a really solid performance and a tremendous save quite late on when it looked like Dundee had equalised.

Edited by Yngwie

Save of the century from Ryan late in the game, absolutely outstanding just awesome.

Proud as a proud thing :smile:  :smile: :smile:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  

• Agree 2

fantastic support today from the fans, last five minutes seemed like an eternity 

And the singing continued til about 5pm, when the players and management reappeared to take a bow!