Final Build-up in the City Centre

Thought it would be good to have a thread where people can point out businesses that have displays/advertising for the final in their windows etc. Costa Coffee in the Eastgate Centre have a good one with scarves and flags.

6J4pXWx.png

There are some great signs with the players faces on them on lamp-posts right along the High Street. Also, the Flora MacDonald statue and Faith, Hope and Charity have acquired some scarves:

uONCd7E.png PSBaq0n.png

CFYOaJnVEAApHPx.jpg

Edited by Guest

Someone took the hat and scarfs of the eagle at old blockbusters roundabout, Council killjoys, or is the roundabout sponsored by one of the MacGregor groups????? 

Probably some saddo in an office claiming it was litter.  Also, did no-one think about giving Flora MacDonald's dog a scarf as well?!

By the way, there's a lane round the back of my house that doesn't have a name. Should we win the cup we should get the council to name it after the club.  In the event of that happening, I'll personally move into my garage so I can be the only resident on said Caley Thistle Street!  :smile:

• Agree 4

Someone took the hat and scarfs of the eagle at old blockbusters roundabout, Council killjoys, or is the roundabout sponsored by one of the MacGregor groups????? 

Probably some saddo in an office claiming it was litter.  Also, did no-one think about giving Flora MacDonald's dog a scarf as well?!

By the way, there's a lane round the back of my house that doesn't have a name. Should we win the cup we should get the council to name it after the club.  In the event of that happening, I'll personally move into my garage so I can be the only resident on said Caley Thistle Street!  :smile:

Maybe we could rename one of the smaller communities surrounding Inverness,dingwall for example, CaleyThistleville.....

Thought it would be good to have a thread where people can point out businesses that have displays/advertising for the final in their windows etc. Costa Coffee in the Eastgate Centre have a good one with scarves and flags.

6J4pXWx.png

There are some great signs with the players faces on them on lamp-posts right along the High Street. Also, the Flora MacDonald statue and Faith, Hope and Charity have acquired some scarves:

uONCd7E.pngPSBaq0n.png

CFYOaJnVEAApHPx.jpg

The Costa one looks even better than your pic shows. It has a road to hampden t shirt in the middle now between the scarfs. Cracking t shirt but was told today they were all sold out and this one was being lent to them by the t shirts owner good on him/her whoever they may be

Thought it would be good to have a thread where people can point out businesses that have displays/advertising for the final in their windows etc. Costa Coffee in the Eastgate Centre have a good one with scarves and flags.6J4pXWx.png

There are some great signs with the players faces on them on lamp-posts right along the High Street. Also, the Flora MacDonald statue and Faith, Hope and Charity have acquired some scarves:uONCd7E.pngPSBaq0n.pngCFYOaJnVEAApHPx.jpg

The Costa one looks even better than your pic shows. It has a road to hampden t shirt in the middle now between the scarfs. Cracking t shirt but was told today they were all sold out and this one was being lent to them by the t shirts owner good on him/her whoever they may be

The road to Hampden tshirts are not actually for sale yet. This one was a sample and the stock should be available in the next few days. This is Caleyjagstogethers cup final tshirt not the clubs btw.

• Agree 1

I was in town today and saw excellent Cup Final window displays at Thorntons Chocolate shop, the Trespass shop and Phase Eight, all in the Eastgate Centre. I didn't have a camera to take photos but just seeing the windows gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. 

• Agree 2

11118505_10200515089595759_1603262294308

Ashers

Ah, the joys of commercial interests!  I note Ashers display an old shirt design and not the current one with the current sponsor's logo.  I wonder why that is :ponder:

Who Cares at least they are supporting our boys :-)

• Agree 2