Fraser Fyvie

scottbamby

Rumours that we're very interested in Fraser Fyvie - think he's out of contract at the end of the season so maybe it's possible? Good player, but don't think midfield is a priority to be strengthened

He wont come to Inverness, city doesnt offer enough for him.

With Watkins and maybe Nick Ross leaving he could certainly slot into the midfield with Doran & Christie which would be quite an exciting 3 infront of Draper & Tansey

Guest Shaun

Rumours that we're very interested in Fraser Fyvie - think he's out of contract at the end of the season so maybe it's possible? Good player, but don't think midfield is a priority to be strengthened

Sounds like Polworth is considering leaving in order to look for playing time so thats Watkins and Polworth away so thats 2 midfield positions to replace possibly.

Useless piece of info: I played a 5s league game against him a few years ago in Aberdeen, as the other team had him help them out to try and beat us to the title. We still won.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but he would suit our style of play I feel.