AAAARRRGGGGHHH no more sleeps...........

tm4tj

Stayed overnight here in a hotel less than two miles from Hampden.

Let me tell you, it's a gloriously day outside at 6 in the morning here in Weegieland and it's going to stay that way, cos I can feel it in my bones, we are going to win the Scottish Cup and it will soon be making its way up the A9, have no fear, let's all be positive this sunny day and cheer on the lads who have done us so proud this season.

Enjoy a safe enjoyable journey down here and an even merrier one later in the day on our glorious return to Sneckie with that trophy.

It's going to be our day ............see you all and hear you all from our seats in D1 later today.

C'mon the CALEY !!!!!

• Agree 2

Stonehaven Tifosi up and ready for 8:38 train South. 18 of us meeting up in city centre and then onwards to Hampden. Keep an eye out for ymip jr's flag - it's a cracker. This is our day - come on !!!!!

Thank god I stayed in Weegieville last night and have only about 10mins to travel. My legs feel to weak to travel any further. Safe journey everyone and a momentous day ahead whatever happens.

• Agree 1

GOOD LUCK INVERNESS CALEY THISTLE.

:ictscarf:  :notworthy:  :ictscarf: 

The day has dawned, 60+ years on my wish can come true .......... excited yes and trying to ignore all my superstitions.

Waiting patiently for the kick off.

Would loved to have been with you lovely ICT fans but circumstances don't permit.

Safe and happy journey to all of you...............enjoy our biggest ever day. 

• Agree 2

I reckon we should do a Leeds at the 1975 European Cup Final. Have our former manager lead the team out to the pitch, and let him pick a team of his favourite former players for old times sake. Never mind actually winning the match.  :tongueincheek:  

What is this thing called "sleep" that everyone keeps going on about?

O.o

Finally going to bed, I have almost been awake for 40 hours and I have to get up and into town for 2 to party again

Tottally worth it.

Edited by Ayeseetee