Cup Final Good Luck Messages

Scotty

Cant believe you have stole our song, little respect, we've been singing it for a while now, 'I'll be forever BLUE' 

Falkirk have released cup final special t-shirts with the words on it. 

It would be wonderful if you could stay away from joy divisions 'love will tear us apart', another fans favourite 'sibbs will tear you apart again' :cheer01:

Cant believe you have stole our song, little respect, we've been singing it for a while now, 'I'll be forever BLUE' 

Falkirk have released cup final special t-shirts with the words on it. 

It would be wonderful if you could stay away from joy divisions 'love will tear us apart', another fans favourite 'sibbs will tear you apart again' :cheer01:

We're doing one called Amarillo, don't know if you've heard of it, it's released tomorrow :whistle:

• Agree 2

We have added a block to the sidebar on the forum index and on the main news page where you can click to add your own messages of support to the players: The playlist for the site is here and the submissions should appear here at some point I think:

Got to say I like AJS' song better than Bring it on Home ! - you got an embed code for that AJS ? if you are ok with it we would like to add it to the final preview and in this thread ...... 

We have added a block to the sidebar on the forum index and on the main news page where you can click to add your own messages of support to the players: The playlist for the site is here and the submissions should appear here at some point I think:

Yup, messages will appear once they get cleared....have to do that to keep out the jokers who think it's funny to send knob jokes and the like :lol:

Yup, messages will appear once they get cleared....have to do that to keep out the jokers who think it's funny to send knob jokes and the like :lol:

Reckon the fans of the wee team will be all over this.

This, my friends, is what dreams are made of!

ICT in the Scottish Cup final and also installed as favourites.

A truly historic day but the reward is so so big, pinch me I am dreaming!!

All the very best to the team, players, management and back room staff - with a very BIG thumbs up to the Board, this is your reward as well as ours.