• All available via links HERE
  • Legal links for other countries: HERE

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW
Tweets by @ICTFC

• Agree 1

Please Note that our regular updates such as match reports and player of the year poll threads etc will be delayed today as pretty much everyone will be at the match in person or watching it on TV somewhere. We will endeavour to get these posted online asap.

Also - if anyone is around come 3pm, can you post the lineups in the thread? I will be in the pub !

Please Note that our regular updates such as match reports and player of the year poll threads etc will be delayed today as pretty much everyone will be at the match in person or watching it on TV somewhere. We will endeavour to get these posted online asap.

Also - if anyone is around come 3pm, can you post the lineups in the thread? I will be in the pub !

Team lines usually come up on Twitter Scotty.............don't drink too much!!...enjoy

Feel for Falkirk today, as they were by far the better team. But...when all is said and done, thankfully we put the ball in the back of the net more than they managed. An absolutley fantastic season for ICT and their fans. Well done to Yogi, Russell and the lads. You have done the Highlands proud

Nice to get back to my PC, my tablet got overexcited and stopped working properly....maybe it was because Lauraness mooned me..what a cheek or was it two cheeks?

Anyway the lads did the Highlands proud, lost their way a bit in the second half but true to form when we needed a goal Vincent was there to smack Marley's rebound into the net.......what a moment, my dream came true. i said many years ago Inverness would one day have a Team in the top league win the Scottish cup and then the league.

Well we are half way there now.

What a season this has been what more could us fans ask for?  to qualify for Europe in third place, then win the Scottish Cup on top of that. What a script !!!

Another highlight for me was our Yogi with his two lovely daughters and the Cup between them  having their picture taken

I hope someone will post that photo on this forum as  it is a cracker. Delight and pride personified.

Well done ICT             :ictscarf:     so very well done!

• Agree 1

• Scotty featured this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic
  • Scotty unpinned this topic