What did the message say

Doofer

The display required over 2 tons of card and was made up of over 9000 individual sheets....info which adds some insight into the power of work put in by Fraser, Caley Jags Together and Volunteers.

Absolutely tremendous effort, especially for the first card display we've ever had (unless my brain is totally failing me).

• Agree 18

Absolutely fantastic .And what an effort.

I am so proud of our team and all the supporters who  gave of their energy.

That display deserves a medal in itself. What a day out in the sun for all connected with ICT.

Thank you local fans. Thank you. :notworthy:

• Agree 4

A great big thank to Fraser all him team off helpers - great way to spend a Friday.

I was far left bottom right and I had no idea how impressive it looks.

WOW

• Agree 4

i was a tad disappointed when i got to my seat and no card!  I was in the South stand so not part of it. But when I saw the display across from me i was glad. Well done to all involved in its making. It looked fantastic and added to a great day

• Agree 1

Appreciate this is just echoing what everyone else is saying but simply have to congratulate and thank all those who organised this.

Looks much better than Aberdeen's effort last year and those who designed the Falkirk one must be cringing!

• Agree 1

That's superb! Being part of the display, you never got a sense of whether it "worked"!

Brilliant effort from all involved!

Same here, being part of it on Friday I knew it would be brilliant so made sure I had somebody in the south stand to send a photo over during the game. Remember and get your photos in Scotty's Cup Final Gallery....

• Agree 2

Didn't know what it looked like, or said, as I was holding a blue card. Lady near us showed us a picture at half time (of the card display, not some random holiday pics) and it looked pretty darn good. Was probably a bit of a card display skeptic before, but that may have changed my mind.

The only reservation I had - was it wise to remind Mr Collum about red cards?

• Agree 2

Wish I'd taken a video of it unfolding. Thoughts were...this might be cringeworthy...taking shape though...nearly there...wow that is fkn fantastic.

Brilliant job done by all.

I was in the South stand and I think I was as nervous about how it would turn out as I was about the game!  :laugh:

A huge thank you Upland Development Ltd for funding the endeavour, to Liz MacRae and her helpers who put the stickers on the card and got them down to Glasgow (no mean feat in itself), to the club for lending us the minibus, to CJT for help coordinating it, to Jen and Joanna for driving the minibus, to everyone from Inverness and the Central Belt who gave up hours of their time to help set it out on Friday and finally to everyone in the North and East stands for taking part and making it a great success.  :notworthy:  

Tansey was saying last night that the boys thought it was great and I've seen nothing but positive comments about it, so mission accomplished!!

What a weekend.  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:    :twothumbsup:

• Agree 10

As  I mentioned before. I didn't know it even existed since GOL T V in Canada did not start the match until exactly on 3p.m. so  we never saw it. If we had, it really would have caused a stir.

It was just such a lovely sight and display. Congrats to all involved. :notworthy:  :ictscarf:

I was in the South stand and I think I was as nervous about how it would turn out as I was about the game!  :laugh:

A huge thank you Upland Development Ltd for funding the endeavour, to Liz MacRae and her helpers who put the stickers on the card and got them down to Glasgow (no mean feat in itself), to the club for lending us the minibus, to CJT for help coordinating it, to Jen and Joanna for driving the minibus, to everyone from Inverness and the Central Belt who gave up hours of their time to help set it out on Friday and finally to everyone in the North and East stands for taking part and making it a great success.  :notworthy:  

Tansey was saying last night that the boys thought it was great and I've seen nothing but positive comments about it, so mission accomplished!!

Exactly what Fraz said and it was a pleasure to be part of it.

Just to get an idea of the monumental effort this was to achieve, it took 30 man hour to put the stickers on alone!!!!!!

The squad of helpers at Hampden was amazing all working together to make the display as good as possible (and yes it was stressful especially the letters!!!)

It was a huge team effort and I could not have been prouder when I saw the results.  There were tears before the match even started lol.

Edited by highlandexile
  • Agree 2

Brilliant effort from all involved. Looked great I thought and knocked spots off of the Falkirk display.

Still disappointed it wasn't a massive image of Andy Shinnie though.

• Agree 1

Brilliant effort from all involved. Looked great I thought and knocked spots off of the Falkirk display.

Still disappointed it wasn't a massive image of Andy Shinnie though.

Next time!!!!! :lol: