The Red and The Blue

Laurence

During tonight's  Champion's league  Final.Some visitors to my village from Spain stared cheering as they passed my house

I wondered why ?  apparently they mistook the I C T  Flag in my garden for the red and blue of Barcelona

post-5327-0-31280100-1433622271.jpg

Edited by Laurence
  • Agree 1

My camera  was one of the first digital devices I bought it duty free well over 10 years ago on a cross channel  ferry - when it was "state of the art" believe it or not ?

But The picture is authentic not pixelated whatever that means?

The Black timber raised beds in my garden are designed to represent the work of the great designer Charles Rennie Macintosh

Last October it was just a lawn.  So a lot of hard work has gone into it.

Edited by Laurence

My camera  was one of the first digital devices I bought it duty free well over 10 years ago on a cross channel  ferry - when it was "state of the art" believe it or not ?

But The picture is authentic not pixelated whatever that means?

The Black timber raised beds in my garden are designed to represent the work of the great designer Charles Rennie Macintosh

Mackintosh 'with a small k' :smile:

Blackened timber.  Charles Rennie Mackintosh.  Work done in the last year.  :ponder:

You didn't source the timber from the Glasgow School of Art by any chance?

• Agree 1