Richie Brittain

CaleyD

The report actually quotes Brittain saying "my old Caley and County days".  Sometimes when you wish so much that something happened you actually believe it to be true.  Playing at TCS against us must have affected him very deeply indeed!  Or was he actually here as a junior or an unsuccessful triallist?

I pulled in at Ballanluig to spend a penny earlier in the year. There were 2 men standing at the back of a car struggling  to get the screw cap off of a container of screenwash,  after returning from the cafe these two guys were still trying their best to get it open, thinking to myself these guys are going to be here all day,  I took it off them unscrewed it and gave it back. I drove off thinking,  Im sure Ive seen that guy somewhere else before. Cant be sure though but he certainly looked familiar.