Sorry this doesn't look right

Dargo20

Looks spot on. Agent Shinnie helps ICT win Scottish Cup. Aberdeen, living in the past, get jealous. Aberdeen set off in 2015/16 season with expectation of beating Celtic to the Championship, winning Scottish Cup and retaining League.

ICT set off with realistic ambitions - surviving another tough year in SPFL. Doing best in other three cup competitions but being relistic.

Result - Agent Shinnie reached peak with ICT and Aberdeen unable to live up to fan expectations.

• Agree 2

Slight undertones of you not wishing him well? :lol: 

It's a tough one - an ICT legend - but now at a rival! Hope he gets a Scotland cap. But what bugs me that a very realistic situation could be :

Barry Robson...finds space in the middle to feed Jonny Hayes...who has time to slip the ball through to the overlapping Graeme Shinnie - who crosses for Adam Rooney to score!

Painful!!!

Thought this was a thread on the new site layout. :amazed:

​So did I. I've been following/posting on CTO for the best part of 15 years and this is definitely the worst layout I've seen.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Thought this was a thread on the new site layout. :amazed:

​So did I. I've been following/posting on CTO for the best part of 15 years and this is definitely the worst layout I've seen.

​Perhaps you may want to start a new thread in the support section to discuss your issues with the new layout rather than sidelining this one. 

I did ask for volunteers to give feedback on the proposed changes on three separate occasions during the design process over the last year and almost nobody could be arsed ! those who did give feedback were mainly positive, especially those trying it on mobile or tablet computers (almost 30% of our users) which are now handled properly with a responsive design.

Happy to discuss the issues and change or tweak things here and there but V4.0 is a complete re-write of the software so we wont be reverting to the old version. 

There's a difference between Shinnie and others that have left us and ended up at Aberdeen or some other SPL/SPFL team... he's more like a Wilson or a Sheerin and should be respected as club legend.  

Rooney and Hayes were fan favourites but Shinnie dragged us to win our first major trophy and always conducted himself as a complete professional. 

He will still get booed during a game but applauded before and after 

• Agree 3

Na not for me... still deserves a bit of respect but Shinnie is one of our own, went on to become captain and lead the team to win the Scottish Cup.. that's Roy of the rovers stuff. 

As for legendary strikers.. Rooney would be a fair bit behind Stewart & Wyness in my eyes.  

• Agree 2

At the end of the day Graham Shinnie was the guy who lifted the cup for ICT, and as far as I am concerned has always put in a proper shift for us and moved on at the end of his contract not after forcing a move

It's a fact of life that a footballers career is short and they will always be looking for a decent (or better payday) as we all do, and if a 'bigger' * club comes calling that tends to be the way of the world....

My only regret is that we got no fee for him

'bigger'* = I have no wish to debate what bigger means except to say that even though my other club Palace have finished 10th and 11th in the EPL that wont stop a whole range of clubs above and below us trying (sometimes successfully) to nick any of our players that have shown decent form, often on the basis that they have a bigger fanbase (and hence resources), pedigree, or better prospects to tempt them with

• Agree 2

Im surprised the Thistle contingent havent mentioned that there isnt enough black in the strip.  :ictscarf:

Hes been a great player for us over the years and never gives up on the task. Hope he gets his chance playing for Scotland. 

No rest for the wicked, I believe he will be back at work in a couple of weeks for training.

Tonight's game with Scotland will officially end the season! But on Friday, the SPFL fixtures are released, triggering the start of the new season! And our European draw follows, three-days-later!

5 days break!!

Apparently, Aberdeen are back and doing light-running already, but they're playing a fortnight ahead of us. Makes a mockery of talk of 'summer' or 'winter' football - it's effectively an  all-year event.

Read an article about Lionel Messi. Apart, from an injury, Messi's not had a two-week break from competitive football in 8 years!

There he is again - just won the Champions League with Barca - now he's in South America, captaining Argentina in the Copa America!