New Away Strip

Harry Chibber

Manchester United still haven't announced their new kits for next season either. This seems to be down to the fact that they are changing supplier from Nike to Adidas and their contract with Nike runs until the end of July. If we are actually changing from Errea to Cabrini perhaps we're in a similar situation. Just a thought. 

Manchester United still haven't announced their new kits for next season either. This seems to be down to the fact that they are changing supplier from Nike to Adidas and their contract with Nike runs until the end of July. If we are actually changing from Errea to Cabrini perhaps we're in a similar situation. Just a thought. 

if that's the case then they could at least tell us that. Man Utd were kind enough to let Their fans know why there is a delay in a new strip being released. 

Killie have launched their away shirt today- made by Errea in case you're wondering.

It's pretty poor that we haven't launched ours yet. Why aren't we capitalising on the fact our profile is higher than ever.

Errea have been doing a UK roadshow and visited Kilmarnock, i tweeted them to ask if Inverness would be visited but they never got back to me 

J.D. Sports/Carbrini have had to recall kids' sizes of the new St. Mirren and Ross County kits because the neckholes are too small for kids to get their necks through.

J.D. Sports/Carbrini have had to recall kids' sizes of the new St. Mirren and Ross County kits because the neckholes are too small for kids to get their necks through.

Think there's similar issues with the adult shirts being tight around the neck....although not impossible to get on.

Small observation.

Obviously still playing in last years home kits this season, I've noticed they still have the old font/number style on them. Are Errea - if we're staying with them - having to send out a new batch of home as well as our away, adding to delay? (Adding the news SPFL font style has been revealed and known news for a while now) Or further evidence that we're just waiting for new kits altogether?

Can anyone give me an update on the new strip situation ...i.e. is it happening or not and, if so, when ... I've got a wee man getting very, very close to his 9th birthday who would like to know for some reason or other ;)

Away top looks a bit plain to me and I'm not convinced about the home shirt. I wasn't a fan of the home shirt from a couple of seasons ago but that grew on me. Would like to see them "in the flesh".

What will the sizing be like compared to Erra?

Edited by RiG

Although the away one is plain white I love the simple black and red hoop detail around the sleeves. 

Would have been nice if the home mirrored that instead of the white an red hoops. But that's me being pedantic

Edited by seanwanderson