New Away Strip

Harry Chibber

I genuinely don't understand how the club are at fault regarding this. Birmingham City's kit is not on sale until September due to manufacturing  issues with carbrini which I can only assume we are in the same boat - what else can the club do then?

Not sign a deal with a joke brand.

The deal with Carbrini and JD must be good financially for the club to take it. I also think that the quality of the merchandise is much better than Errea had provided for us. I can't see there being much of a difference in waiting until September because I know fans will still buy the kits. Fair enough we missed the perfect opportunity during the European games vs Astra to sell them but I think we will still have a good number of them sold when they do eventually go on sale. 

Don't you believe it. We really don't have a clue when dealing with this kind of thing!

I genuinely don't understand how the club are at fault regarding this. Birmingham City's kit is not on sale until September due to manufacturing  issues with carbrini which I can only assume we are in the same boat - what else can the club do then?

The deal with Carbrini and JD must be good financially for the club to take it. I also think that the quality of the merchandise is much better than Errea had provided for us. I can't see there being much of a difference in waiting until September because I know fans will still buy the kits. Fair enough we missed the perfect opportunity during the European games vs Astra to sell them but I think we will still have a good number of them sold when they do eventually go on sale. 

Don't you believe it. We really don't have a clue when dealing with this kind of thing!

Keeping with the same supplier would have been the easiest option.

Its a bold move and looking like the right one. Ideally it would have been better to sell in the club shop too but its for sale in the town centre and people have been crying out for a town centre outlet for a long time.

Will be interesting to see how sales go being endorsed by such a large sales company. 

Keeping with the same supplier would have been the easiest option.

Its a bold move and looking like the right one. Ideally it would have been better to sell in the club shop too but its for sale in the town centre and people have been crying out for a town centre outlet for a long time.

Is it?

Edited by Renegade

• 2 weeks later...

Someone's gotta ask this, but was there any particular reason you were browsing for dresses? 

If it's for yourself, I'm not sure the A-line style would be the most flattering. And anyway, I think predominantly blue is more your colour.

• Agree 1