ICTFC v FC Astra Giurgiu // Travel + Build up

I haven't looked at any figures but what about when we played Dunfermline in our first game back at the stadium?  I seem to recall a lot of fans that day, especially when home fans were in sitting with the Dunfermline fans.

Hello, I am a Romanian collector of memorabilia and I have just found out that the match will not be televised in Romania. As far as I have seen nobody will broadcast it either in Scotland. Any chance of it being filmed by the club? It is an European debut match...

Thanks it advance,

Vlad

Hello, I am a Romanian collector of memorabilia and I have just found out that the match will not be televised in Romania. As far as I have seen nobody will broadcast it either in Scotland. Any chance of it being filmed by the club? It is an European debut match...

Thanks it advance,

Vlad

A Romanian tv company is over filming apparently so there should be a live feed available somewhere.

It's good to read that Richie Foran has declared himself fit again http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33545884

Would be delighted to see him make the bench tonight. 

Foran's not been registered to play in the Astra games. Yeah, the BBC article suggests he's available, but it's just ill-researched presumptiveness!
From what I can see, he hasn't been included.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2016/clubs/club=88279/squad/index.html

Edited by Sneckboy

It's good to read that Richie Foran has declared himself fit again http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33545884

Would be delighted to see him make the bench tonight. 

Foran's not been registered to play in the Astra games. Yeah, the BBC article suggests he's available, but it's just ill-researched presumptiveness!
From what I can see, he hasn't been included.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2016/clubs/club=88279/squad/index.html

He is registered according to that list?

As is Owain Fon Williams

• Agree 2

I apologise! So he is!
Not for the first time, I got my Doran's and Foran's mixed up - I suppose I should also say a reluctant sorry for slurring the BBC! :lol:

ICTPAISLEY, been checking the crowd for our first home game at the stadium (v Dunfermline) and it's listed as 5,449. I agree, it felt like there were more there!

On Sunday, with the niggling injuries in the camp, I posted a 'worst case scenario' team:

Esson

Raven, Warren, Devine, Wedderburn

Draper, Tansey, Polworth

Vincent, Roberts

Christie

Subs: Mackay, Sutherland, J Brown, Ferguson + 3 others!!

I doubt Foran's been 'sneaked' onto the list - I reckon I just had a 'blind spot' and failed to see his name!
Anyway, hopefully, some of those injuries have cleared up for tonight.

Edited by Sneckboy

Correct me if I am wrong but e tickets appear to have stopped selling tickets for tonight.s game.

I just checked. You're right. That either means a sellout or there's a time limit for online orders & the remainder are for turnstile sales. 

That is just a copy/paste of our cup final squad.

It's a tall order trying to predict our starting 11 without knowning who could still be carrying a knock etc...

Edited by Ayeseetee

• Scotty unfeatured this topic

Hey all newbie to the site. travelling to Bucharest and canny wait. Even bigger carrot with a potential next round game against West Ham! is there anyone travelling back to Inverness from Aberdeen on Friday 10pm, good to share a lift!

Hopefully not because they are resting players for Thursday.

All 3 of them? One of which came on at half time

Sure about that? According to this live feed http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/7837806/Astra-Giurgiu-v-Tirgu-Mures.html Budescu scored there only goal and there main team is playing.

Granted this team finished two places higher than them in the league

I never checked the team, I meant I hope it is not because they are resting players...i.e their strongest team with the hope that they will be tired for Thursday.

9 of the 11 that started against us started this game. Budescu netted Astra's goal tonight.

Encouraging then, hopefully they are knackered and confidence drained.

Edited by Iain

All 3 of them? One of which came on at half time

Sure about that? According to this live feed http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/7837806/Astra-Giurgiu-v-Tirgu-Mures.html Budescu scored there only goal and there main team is playing.

Granted this team finished two places higher than them in the league

I never checked the team, I meant I hope it is not because they are resting players...i.e their strongest team with the hope that they will be tired for Thursday.

9 of the 11 that started against us started this game. Budescu netted Astra's goal tonight.

Encouraging then, hopefully they are knackered and confidence drained.

Ah apologies then.

They are now 4-1 down. Might be a confidence drainer for them with any luck :D

• Scotty unpinned this topic