Forres Mechanics v ICT

Gavroche

ICT : Esson, Horner, Raven, Warren, Devine, Vincent, Draper, Trialist (number 9), Doran, Christie, Tansey.

Subs : Jason Brown, Rennie, Polworth, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Foster (GK).

11705166_1000891683268414_3137584307257300308_n.jpg

Pic from the official twitter.

Edited by Gavroche
  • Agree 1

Doran certainly trying to mqke  a stake for amplace in the team as he scores the first from a Christie pass

Tansey not being outdone scores number two with a pass from Doran

Edited by bughtmaster
add on

@‌ICTFC : Ball from middle played on the diagonal out wide to Horner, great take down as he cut inside his man to set up his shot and goal. 4-0.

Half-time.

Edited by Gavroche

Was at the game tonight to check out some of the trialists. Dani Lopez started up front in the first half and I was reasonably impressed, would definitely take another look at him. His movement was excellent but his touch wasn't that great but I'm sure that will come.

jordan Roberts is already signed and I have to say I think we've got a find here. 

Oliver Norburn came on second half for draper and played alongside Tansey but played in a very deep position between the two centre backs almost just passing it from right to left. Not a bad player, didn't do anything special but steady enough

as for the other two JJ Hooper and the number 20 (liam something I think), I am praying we don't sign either of them. Both didn't look interested. No idea if that number 20 just won a competition to play or something but we was just awful, poor touch, didn't close down anyone and I think he gave the ball away every time he got it. But at least he occasionally looked for the ball, I left before hoopers goal but before that he hardly touched the ball. 

• Agree 2