Away Leg Tickets

lowreyc01

Perhaps ICT could be a little more proactive and try to find out what's going on instead of sitting and waiting to be contacted? Perhaps they are but as usual the communication and information from the club is amateur. 

Maybe our fans will just have to pay in, which could sort any problem but for many if it is ticket and they aren't on sale in next couple of days then it will be too late for them to buy them before leaving. Especially fans who don't stay in Inverness. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Although they've not announced anything, I'm sure they have been proactive in trying to get tickets and are not just sitting waiting to be contacted. My experiences with the club shop/club itself are great and it will all be in hand I am sure. 

Perhaps ICT could be a little more proactive and try to find out what's going on instead of sitting and waiting to be contacted? Perhaps they are but as usual the communication and information from the club is amateur. 

Maybe our fans will just have to pay in, which could sort any problem but for many if it is ticket and they aren't on sale in next couple of days then it will be too late for them to buy them before leaving. Especially fans who don't stay in Inverness. 

Joe, the assumption that the club are sitting around with their thumb up their butt doing nothing is a bit unfair.

It has been communicated on here (several times), on the clubs social media and in response to many calls and requests from people in purchasing tickets etc....as well as put to press (but we have no control over what they choose to print) that we continue to chase the information.

Requests are being made several times a day to FC Astra and we've also informed UEFA that we're having trouble getting the information.

The club fully appreciate the length that fans such as yourself are going to in travelling out there to support the club and will obviously do everything it can to ensure that people are not left stuck without tickets or access to the game.

• Agree 4

I have decided to bring a portable camping stove with me just in case I have to wait in the car park and listen to the noise of the crowd whilst I scoff my stories, vodka and Irn Bru

Nobody is gonna swallow one of your stories...

People need to chill out a bit.
If we don't get tickets before we travel then I'm pretty sure ICT officials / helpers can dish them out on the buses to the stadium.

It'll all work out.  Chill yer boots, it's not like the club have the information and are not telling anyone cos it's their wee secret. :smile:

0515b40af737128235064b0fed8ffeeecc731b-w

everybody-chill-the-fuck-out-i-got-this_

• Agree 2

Joe, the assumption that the club are sitting around with their thumb up their butt doing nothing is a bit unfair.

Well I don't think anyone was thinking that! :ohmy:

It has been communicated on here (several times), on the clubs social media and in response to many calls and requests from people in purchasing tickets etc....as well as put to press (but we have no control over what they choose to print) that we continue to chase the information.

Requests are being made several times a day to FC Astra and we've also informed UEFA that we're having trouble getting the information.

The club fully appreciate the length that fans such as yourself are going to in travelling out there to support the club and will obviously do everything it can to ensure that people are not left stuck without tickets or access to the game.

I wasn't saying anyone had a finger up their bum but I haven't seen any information from the club on here or social media before today. I have been following closely and all I've genuinely seen is a post from yourself saying the club haven't heard anything. Obviously others haven't seen this information from the club either as it's been asked by a few people.

Today the club did release a statement letting fans know what was going on. That is all people ask for, some communication from the club. 

"500 highlanders in Romanian ticket scam shocker"...starting to worry we have a headline coming our way.  Anyone know which pubs the touts will be in?

Edited by rebelwithoutaclue
Bold text removed