Brian Rice

ICTRoughi

I know people think the whole "holiday" thing was just a line....but I can assure you it wasn't.

Personally, I'm glad he's decided to make his visit a more permanent one. As it's someone Yogi already knows and trusts, then I don't envisage any negative effects from the transition....in fact, Brian has slotted right in and it feels like he's been around the place far longer than the couple of weeks he's been here.

Yes we can see it was pure coincidence, the holiday and everything. What with the reluctance to publish our cash flow, ticket sales and season ticket sales  we are sounding more like Greece everyday.

I'm happy he's here I have every faith in yogi now and if he think's Brian is the man then I am all for it. I know he has had is problems in the past but recently has he been working prior to this?  Or what was his last position exactly.  Does anyone have any background information on the guy?  All I really know is he was a number 2 at Falkirk when I thought John Hughes done well, so much so I used to hate us playing them.

Welcome to the club Brian.

I wasn't sure when this dubious "holiday" story emerged and resorted to Google, which threw up usual trash stories but also very positive pre cup win press cuttings, think it was from the courier, when he was talking up Yogi and his approach. Sounded like he got a buzz from Yogi's intensity as a manager. As a player he has also played at top level so should command some respect from our squad. Assistant is always managers choice so I'm happy enough.  IMO Football recruitment is all about contacts so if he has all the coaching badges and knows the boss fair play to him. If he helps keep us in top division without a play off.  Job done. 

Was not surprised to see Brian Rice announced as the new ICTFC asst manager.  Well known and trusted by john Hughes. 

I'm happy he's here I have every faith in yogi now and if he think's Brian is the man then I am all for it. I know he has had is problems in the past but recently has he been working prior to this?  Or what was his last position exactly.  Does anyone have any background information on the guy?  All I really know is he was a number 2 at Falkirk when I thought John Hughes done well, so much so I used to hate us playing them.

Welcome to the club Brian.

he has recently been coaching in Qatar.  Fairly liberal arab state but also fairly strict on long term residency laws.  No temptation too err