ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
2015-07-16_2-43-34_PM.thumb.png.0713b3ae
Tweets by @ICTFC
Edited by Scotty

They are no better than us shame we lost how we did I've never seen a team up here feigning injuries as much shocking and the ref bought it they were falling down with no one round them  this ties not over hopefully we can get a goal next week and see how they respond 

• Agree 2

To be honest I thought we actually played pretty well. First 15 mins we were excellent. Their goal was certainly against the run of play. Can't decide whether it was a great free kick, or bad goalkeeping. There was certainly only one place the ball was going to go...and it did.

Second half we upped the tempo a bit. Doran was unlucky with a shot the keeper somehow managed to scoop up over the bar. And another he curled just past the post. 

When we went more direct we got them a bit rattled. To many times in the first half we were content to just pass it meaninglessly between midfield and defence. 

One thing that was very noticeable was that we were pretty toothless up front. Lopez started off ok, but faded badly. There waa to little support for him from midfield as well, and more often than not he was too isolated.

We're still in it though. We've certainly nothing to fear over there and if we can grab an early equaliser then..game on.

Astra looked neat and tidy on the ball, but were nowhere near as good a team as I was expecting. 

Not too sure who I'd pick as Motm...certainly not Tansey, the sponsors choice. Christie, or maybe Warren.

Edited by davieB
'kin predictive text!
  • Agree 2

One of many that I am sure are gutted not to have made it tonight. By the sounds of it we took to the european stage like a duck to water but just lacked that killer instinct. Had we had many of the departed heroes from may then we would have won a reckon but we are still in the tie. Sounded quite good and they created very little so although we have a battle one goal and the tie is back on. We may have a new way under Yogi but we are still a decent counter attacking team so we are capable especially if we keep the ball like we did. Only question if we add more players before the next week will they be eligible? 

• Scotty unpinned this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic