Nairn v ICT

ubern

Our team

Fon Williams, Raven, Meekings, Devine, Williams, Horner, Polworth, Christie, Trialist, Roberts, Foran

Warren, Brown, Wedderburn, Draper, Tansey, Doran, Lopez and Esson on the bench

Edited by ubern
  • Agree 2

Nothing seems to be happening on twitter today, hope someone manages to get an update or two through to us

Just found some info  at Nairn County twitter:-

ICT doing a lot of god play. pressing hard, missing an opportunity and no score as yet

Edited by bughtmaster
space save

Ict pressing at the moment a couple of corners in a row Nairn pitch looks excellent still 0-0 

And to add to that Connor Gethins  is still a wee fecker 

1-0 ICT LOVELY STRIKE BY FORAN 

• Agree 1

60 mins in Christie Williams and Devine off replaced by Doran Wedderburn and Warren 

tansey draper and Esson waiting to come on still 1-0 we don't look like losing but don't look like a team full of goals either. Nice day though and Ashers sausage rolls are nice 

Foran Horner fin Williams off also Polworth    Lopez on with those mentioned previously 

Edited by jagster

That guy was sitting next to me (before being moved twice by moaning punters despite there being space for everyone... but thats another story) at the Astra game. I hope he was more interested in playing than he was watching.

Still lacking that forward zip in final third.  Richie took his goal well and Nairn keeper had a good double save to stop him getting a 2nd late on. The striker trialist appeared to have a bit of pace, a half decent first touch and some clever distribution after receiving ball - never looked like scoring though. We appear to have come through this casualty free. :twothumbsup:

Good finish by Foran. Should have had another but for a good double save. Apart from that, we were completely toothless upfront ... even, with respect, against Nairn County. Lopez came on but did very little of genuine note. Don't think he'd have scored against Nairn if he'd played for another couple of hours. I just cannot fathom at all how he was signed up before JJ Hooper. Liked the look of the Belgian trialist though (in a Marley Watkins type way maybe rather than the poacher we need). Light-footed and quick but not terribly willing to have a shot on goal. Foran should start upfront against Astra. 

Help!!! I'm in the Albert inn in Nairn. A major bit tipsy. Said to the Mrs I'd be home at 6 when's the next bus/train lololol 

lol you drinking next to the bus stop why don't you have a look at the times outside. Elgin bus Jet or Aberdeen bus 10

Good finish by Foran. Should have had another but for a good double save. Apart from that, we were completely toothless upfront ... even, with respect, against Nairn County. Lopez came on but did very little of genuine note. Don't think he'd have scored against Nairn if he'd played for another couple of hours. I just cannot fathom at all how he was signed up before JJ Hooper. Liked the look of the Belgian trialist though (in a Marley Watkins type way maybe rather than the poacher we need). Light-footed and quick but not terribly willing to have a shot on goal. Foran should start upfront against Astra. 

Starting to feel a bit concerned that Yogi is going for style over substance. Agree on Hooper. He looked a very untidy player, but one who would score you goals.

What about the tactics and the system. I would really have expected most players to be holding at 60-70% due to concern about injury. This was the opportunity to look at the system for Romania. Nice to see Raven starting and hopefully back to the same back four. Looks like Williams in goal though. Have to concede that the lack of goal scoring is becoming a "feature". Yogi appears to be waiting for a footballer rather than a target man and the former do not grow on trees.