Our Twelfth Man

Kingsmills

It is a bit of a football cliché to refer to the crowd as an extra man but tonight I believe our support could just be the difference between progressing or not.

What a magnificent effort by the 'Caley Away' crew who have travelled to Romania in such impressively large numbers.

I am certain that the 500 or so will out sing the home crowd and, with this tie firmly in the balance, can inspire the team to victory.

Well done to the Highland ambassadors, every single one of you, sing and cheer until you're hoarse and make sure that even more of us can join you at Upton Park for the next instalment of the adventure.....

• Agree 13

It is a bit of a football cliché to refer to the crowd as an extra man but tonight I believe our support could just be the difference between progressing or not.

What a magnificent effort by the 'Caley Away' crew who have travelled to Romania in such impressively large numbers.

I am certain that the 500 or so will out sing the home crowd and, with this tie firmly in the balance, can inspire the team to victory.

Well done to the Highland ambassadors, every single one of you, sing and cheer until you're hoarse and make sure that even more of us can join you at Upton Park for the next instalment of the adventure.....

What he said!

Any more fence pictures bud. Could you pm me them. Think we need a thread for all the videos and pictures and videos... 

Here's another one for you:

SAM_3182.JPG

Quality pic Alt. You don't have another 1 min later by the time I climbed up? What a trip! Classic. 

http://caleythistleonline.com/gallery/category/487-europa-league-astra-giurgiu/ For all the pictures.. 

Edited by SanMiguel

SAM_3182.JPG

Quality pic Alt. You don't have another 1 min later by the time I climbed up? What a trip! Classic. 

http://caleythistleonline.com/gallery/category/487-europa-league-astra-giurgiu/ For all the pictures.. 

Nah, mate, sorry - checked again and that's the only one I have. I've just added a couple of others to the gallery though.