The Caley Army - Fan Group

Ellio Malik

Hi everybody, 

I've just got onto this site, me and a few other lads from the caley matches are thinking of starting up a sort of Ultra group, with a bit of noise and loads of colourful displays. 

What does everyone else think, and who would wanna join in? Just be a few simple flags and stuff for starters, maybe displays at away matches will be better for a start. Like at the stadiums where you can have flags with sticks! No flares or any of that rubbish, just a drum, loads of flags and a mental atmosphere! 

• Agree 3

Hi everybody, 

I've just got onto this site, me and a few other lads from the caley matches are thinking of starting up a sort of Ultra group, with a bit of noise and loads of colourful displays. 

What does everyone else think, and who would wanna join in? Just be a few simple flags and stuff for starters, maybe displays at away matches will be better for a start. Like at the stadiums where you can have flags with sticks! No flares or any of that rubbish, just a drum, loads of flags and a mental atmosphere! 

Im definitely up for this, I'm an honorary member of an Italian teams Ultra group and it's so much banter. They proper make a day out of each match and I've missed that since getting back here. Defo something we are lacking!

• Agree 1

Hey guys I have a design background and I'm up for making flags/stickers/banners etc, really feel like creating a group like this would be great for the atmosphere and getting a few more people to attend and feel like they are a part of something! 

• Agree 2

Hey guys I have a design background and I'm up for making flags/stickers/banners etc, really feel like creating a group like this would be great for the atmosphere and getting a few more people to attend and feel like they are a part of something! 

Yip flags/stickers/banners etc all good as far as I'm concerned. Anything that promotes our club has got too be a good thing. :clapoverhead:

Should have went to the game last night. We had drums, flags and bags of bantz. You rocket 

bit harsh on those trying to create something as a poster said not everyone could afford or was able to go abroad 

• Agree 1

Should have went to the game last night. We had drums, flags and bags of bantz. You rocket 

sad attitude towards someone trying to create a bit more noise at the games.good on you ellio

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

I think it would be good if there was a donation page on this site for a "display fund" of sorts to help out the group. You should definitely aim to model it on what Motherwell have done with their group.

bit harsh on those trying to create something as a poster said not everyone could afford or was able to go abroad 

Maybe so. If I had not added "you rocket" at the end nobody would have looked twice. I suppose it's uncalled for. Best of luck with the venture. I think the ten hour car drive home from London and the fact I have seen a ton of these threads in the last 10 years left me cheekily optimistic.

I personally couldn't afford to go either but I begged, borrowed and stole so I would not miss the game. 

To the OP. Best of luck with what your trying to do and sorry you couldn't make the game. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Here is some quick designs I made quickly yesterday after I posted that, dunno if it's the kind of thing people would be into but I just looked at other stickers and flags and had a bit of a mess around. You guys into it?

p.s the uploader takes a bit of quality out of the picture, so the colours etc are a bit skewed! 

UpdatedColours.jpg

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Here is some quick designs I made quickly yesterday after I posted that, dunno if it's the kind of thing people would be into but I just looked at other stickers and flags and had a bit of a mess around. You guys into it?

p.s the uploader takes a bit of quality out of the picture, so the colours etc are a bit skewed! 

UpdatedColours.jpg

those are awesome like! 

• 3 weeks later...

An idea for stickers, again the uploader completely skews the colours...they are not as eyewatering!

1ststicker.jpg

i liked all the others but sorry thats awful including the name 

Obviously thats just my opinion but keep up the good work the other pictures were decent