hearts game.

big man

Phoned the ticket office about this earlier this afternoon. Whoever I spoke to didn't think there was pay at gate but  tickets are available at ICT and have been for a while. When I said there was no info on official site, she said all the ticketing information had been passed on a while ago. Just checked official site and still nothing there!!

Apparently they only accept the Ukraine Hryvnya (UAH) currency at the gate - not sure if they accept Travellers Cheque's but it might be worth asking... :004:

Notes are in denominations of UAH200, 100, 50, 20, 10, 5, 2 and 1. Coins are in denominations of 50, 25, 10, 5, 2 and 1 kopiyok.

The situation with the earlier fixture at Tynie was that it was all ticket but there was very little warning of this.

If this is to be repeated I hope the club make an effort and get the word out as disappointed fans nearly missed out last time had Graeme Bennet not stepped in to secure some tickets for them.

Chris, if you're on foot it's a bit of a hike, although the scenery's better than most urban walks (apart from the Kaunas scarves flooding towards the stadium). Assuming you can find your way to Princes St from St Andrews Sq, just walk right up the length of it and continue on down Shandwick Place & West Maitland St until you get to Haymarket Station. At Haymarket take the left hand fork, which is Dalry Road and which eventually becomes Gorgie Road. Tynecastle sits just off Gorgie Road. It's a good couple of miles at least, but there are a few decent pubs on the way. Alternatively, a 3, 3A, 25 or 33 bus from Princes St will take you right up Gorgie Road. Or, most simple still, take the train instead, get off at Haymarket and walk the last mile (Dalry Road, Gorgie Road etc). One of the better grounds to visit, and the walk back's well worth it if you've just pumped them...

The situation with the earlier fixture at Tynie was that it was all ticket but there was very little warning of this.

If this is to be repeated I hope the club make an effort and get the word out as disappointed fans nearly missed out last time had Graeme Bennet not stepped in to secure some tickets for them.

I think Alan  Savage had something to do with it too RIG :005:

Guest kingkojak

if its all ticket then how are those who dont live in sneck or edinburgh supposed to get sorted?!?!  feckin pain in the erse this is...

if its all ticket then how are those who dont live in sneck or edinburgh supposed to get sorted?!?!  feckin pain in the erse this is...

That's if of course. Has there been any offical word on what's happening?

Chris, come out of the bus station turn left and keep walking towards princes street.Cross the road and you can get several buses including the 33,25,44 and 1.It is a 15 minute journey and will cost you £1.

It does not take 15 minutes by bus from Waverley. Ive walked from the Edinburgh Corn Exchange all the way along gorgie road and Dalry road to princes St in little more than half an hour. I was walking quicking at 1st because the Corn Exchange is next to Wester Hailes. Still I managed to get a chippy on the way!

Probably just as easy getting of at Haymarket and you can walk to the stadium in about 10 minutes.

Train, bus, foot, pogo stick... just make sure you get there! Bring this one on. Hearts in disarray, none of the players  know each other, ICT on the up... I foesee another bit of Roscoe juggling on the edge of the penalty area before he launches one into the top left corner. Where are the Inverness fans gathering?

Got my ticket today and looking forward to the players getting a bit of revenge for that scoreline in August. We usually meet at the Gravediggers (Athletic Arms) back room but last time this Jambo came on moaning at us. Apparently it's not the done thing for away fans to take over the Diggers  :015: :015: :015: :015: We've had a few sing songs in that place rite enuff...

I would say that we would need to be settled in Diggars by 12.  The Rugby is on a bit later, so we should be okay.  Diggars is always full to the gunnels though.  What upset the guy the last time seemed to be that we took over the 'snug' which is the only place you can take children, so some Hearts fans with kids couldn't get in, when they usually go for every game.  If I remember rightly his kids were about 27 or something.  :015: :015: :015: :015: