Deek

Bronson

Just have a look at Zebidee-Zadi's twitter - "the call of Inverness is too good to ignore" - are we scraping the bottom of the risk barrell or what ? Or have we unearthed two worthy short term stick ons ? It will seem against the grain not to boo those two :crazy:

Desperate times, desperate measures, Gordie - Butcher never had an injury crisis like this to deal with.  Unfortunately it seems to be a case of "who's available and affordable" rather than "who do we want". 

You never know, Riordan might even contribute more than Gary McSwegan did!

Edited by Yngwie
  • Agree 1

Just have a look at Zebidee-Zadi's twitter - "the call of Inverness is too good to ignore" - are we scraping the bottom of the risk barrell or what ? Or have we unearthed two worthy short term stick ons ? It will seem against the grain not to boo those two :crazy:

I think someone hacked his twitter account.

Notice this isn't in the rumours section of the site, is this legitimate information? I find it hard to believe that there are no other players willing to take a short term deal up here than this has-been. I would be stunned if he is even being looked at.

• 2 weeks later...