Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
12-08-2015_2-15-22_PM.thumb.png.d2150af8
Tweets by @ICTFC

"Aaron Doran, James Vincent and Carl Tremarco could return from injury as Inverness Caledonian Thistle add new signing Iain Vigursto the squad.

But Jordan Roberts, Josh Meekings and Richie Foran are fitness doubts" - BBC. 

I see that's Tremarco on the bench. I imagine that the game comes a little early for the other 2 mentioned but they could be available for the weekend. 

As for Vigurs, well some people will get annoyed about it but in my opinion if he gives his all and showcases his undoubted ability as often as he can then he'll do fine by me.

With him and Tansey we have great goalscoring potential from set pieces.  

Looks like we have the same old problem plenty of possession but creating nothing BBC half time stats  Caley 58% possession  I attempt 1 on target  3 corners Partick 42% Possession 5 attempts 3 on target 1 corner.

I get the feeling that this is going to finish in a bad way for us unless we do something with our possession we simply have to get some attempts at goal

BBC Sport showing 1st half stats as ICT 58% possession but we have only 1 shot to Patrick's 5 - ah well 5 NPL points in the bag for a 0-0 so not all bad... :wink:

Tonight's attendance at TCS is 3141 - and PT have hit the woodwork with Williams touching a Lawless drive onto the crossbar...

We've had a few near misses - only following text feed on BBC site but it sounds promising with us pushing hard and Vigurs has had an effort from a free kick saved...if he keeps this up it sounds like just the lift we need to make more impact up front.

Full Time 0-0 well I suppose that's a point more than we took off of them last year

BBC Stats Possession Caley 55%  5 Shots 3 on target 3 corners Partick 45% 7 shots 4 on target  definitely need a striker by the looks of it

• Agree 2

Final stats show we had 5 shots to Patrick's 7 and we had 3 on target. Ok we still haven't won but sounds like it was a promising 2nd half after Vigurs came on and we're getting there - Celtic Park will be a great place to open our account...

Edited by CaleyCanary

Five competitive games, the majority of possession in all five, one single goal.

Not a single experienced forward on the books, not a single out and out striker recruited over the Summer. I know funds are tight but apparently we have emergency funds, the requirement for at least one player capable of putting the ball in the net on a regular basis is surely an emergency......

• Agree 1

Is Pogba a new nationality at the TCS?  Not quite sure where he's from in Africa though.

I'm pretty sure he's French. Brother of Paul n all

They are all from Africa, Paul just chose to play for France because he's good! I think The Partick Pogba has played for his country and has a twin brother who has also played for his country and plays in France just now.

Is Pogba a new nationality at the TCS?  Not quite sure where he's from in Africa though.

I'm pretty sure he's French. Brother of Paul n all

They are all from Africa, Paul just chose to play for France because he's good! I think The Partick Pogba has played for his country and has a twin brother who has also played for his country and plays in France just now.

Paul Pogba was born in France and plays for the French national team, whereas the other two older brothers were born in Guinea and both play for the Guinea national team. 

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic