The Berwick 17...

Yompa

Yes, it was indeed very sad when ITN passed away.... :wink:

But not to worry, his soul lives on :wink::wink:

So... to your answers:

Ky drove his taxi, Seoras, GJ and ITN were in the motor with a large carry-out (replenished, I might add, by an emergency stop in Musselburgh) but I don't recall seeing the Summer Wine crew there, even though it was virtually a home game for the paralyticmedic.

The Fly.. aye he was there. Drove up from the smoke I seem to recall.

Crikey, I'd forgotten Ky's pal.. just shows how pished we were... (well me anyway)...

Aye, that was the first time I met Moth Boy and BMillsy. Don't remember there being three Burnley lads though. Were yow seeing double, Roger?

Nope, missed that one. Sitting in the ferry queue at Ullapool while they said it was going to penalties. Then on the boat, no radio and that was before I had a mobile. Had to phone somebody hours later.

Nowadays I'd have Caley100 and Naelifts sending me call-collect texts every ten mins just to take the pish.

Now, how about the Palmerston 28? I was there in a full carload. Wanderer, Naelifts & Roy.

Nope, missed that one. Sitting in the ferry queue at Ullapool while they said it was going to penalties.

What's this about penalties... we lost 1-0 mate!

I'll put my hand up to being one of the Palmerston 28 - half-day off work, drove up, ate three burgers at the ground, then back to Stansted for flight the next morning! Wasn't that the game where Hissy took exception to being called 'Duckman'? :lol:

OK, got it thanks to Ballistic Broadfoot.

5/8/95 Coca-Cola Cup. 1-1, 5-3 pens. I was in Ullapool en route to Lewis.

6/8/03 Bell's Cup. 0-1. It seems I was off to Shetland next day but cannae remember how I missed it other than domestic strife AKA Mrs Mantis :oops:

Guest Red Card

I was at Palmerston.........Robson took a **** of a slagging that night and btw how cold was it,remember everyone bunching toghether to try and keep warm.