Two loan signings

Council Juice

Miles Storey might not be too bad a signing, has plenty of games under his belt for a 21 year old and we desperately need a striker, although we’ve had all bloody summer to find someone to score goals!

Not sure about this Sho-Silva guy. A 20 year old with not much experience only in till January? I would much rather Play Ferguson or Sutherland than some unknown we’ll be losing in a few months!

• Agree 8

The only way to find out if Ferguson or Sutherland are good enough is to give them ago. Though I think Yogi might want to do that from the bench in games we're winning. Ease them in. 

However sometimes throwing a kid in can be the making of them. 

Fair enough ease them in by playing them in game we're winning... But we need to be winning games for a start and the ones we have been winning we've thrown them away! 

I hope this final signing (should it happen) is a known quality of some sort! As much as I hope these to boys do well I still think we need someone who can slot into the team and can improve it instantly! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ1on7_M5lw 

The boy's Storey.. see what I did there??!!

Not much of a scoring record but from those clips he might be the sort of player we need.  Plays on the shoulder and runs in behind, finishing looks alright as well... must be a reason why he hasn't scored goals for the amount of appearances he has but he's young so can learn and if he gets off to a good start then you never know. 

Time will tell, in the market we shop in its always a gamble, lets just hope it pays of with these 2 lads 

I just pray these two boys were properly scouted and they have been on the radar for a while, the last thing we need is two journeymen who possibly could be panic loans due to the horrific injury problems we are presently experiencing

Extra pressure will be on both their shoulders but we need to give them a chance to see what they are made off

Dougal

Hughes in the Highland news on these two loans:

"Miles has been training with us for a couple of days and he’ll be with us until Christmas. He still has a bit to go in terms of his fitness. The intensity of our training opened his eyes a wee bit but he’s a player who just needs to be allowed to get game time. He’s got a natural talent and great technique and we’ll see what he’s all about so we are glad to get him.

"Tobi has come in from Charlton Athletic. He’s a young player, more of a runner with plenty of pace up front. He is only 20, a young boy, but he looks good and we’re delighted to take him in."

Doesn't really sound like either will be challenging Lopez for a starting slot just yet.

Edited by Yngwie

What's getting to me is that fact we've signed 2 players to add depth to the squad but it's 2 players that are 20 and 21...how are they old enough to be playing when apparently it's to early to play Ferguson and Sutherland? 

Surely if our own 2 are decent quality then they should be given a shout before recruiting 2 other young players that haven't proved anything! 

I still think we need to give our own lads a chance but can we keep the loanees...both made great first impressions! 

Edited by DEANO96
  • Agree 1