Inverness CT -V- Hearts

Scotty

Probably worth remembering that the linesman had clocked the punch even before Silva went down so the Hearts lad was always going to go. Yes his delayed reaction was a wee bit embarrassing but it mad no difference to the decision the officials eventually took.

• Agree 1

Good video. A black eye....eh/

Don't worry about young Silva.

Our man of the moment, JH., who is indeed rather tall, will take him aside with an arm around his shoulder, tell him that  he is his Northern dad and when the young player asks him "yeah right, what's yer name then?" Mr Hughes will reply .."Why , Long John Silva, young 'un. And don't give me sauce, Jim Lad, or I will put salt on yer tail. AAR:crazy:!

• Disagree 2

Looking good !. Thank goodness for the ICT videos so that we  world wanderers can keep up to date. Such a blessing.

Storey can play and he is gritty and spirited and determined to do well.. Once he gets used to the rougher Scottish game he should be just fine.! He could do very well in the team with the right encouragement if he keeps up this enthusiastic attitude--and what a cracker his goal was. His reactions are very fast and the Hearts players had a hard time containing him I think.  Their answer was  the rough stuff and general tripping.

It's no wonder their coach told them off after the game. Apparently he was reminding them that this is the SPL not the Championship and that they will have to work a lot harder and  better to stay up. From the video it did seem as if we played at a higher tempo and had their measure for long spells. Encouraging performance.

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic