Uncle Roy$ NoCup$NoHistory Franchi$£ Vs The Big Team Big Cup CHAMPIONS

ForzaCaley

Well thats Aberdeen been put to bed. 

But This next game is the one! It's the one i've personally been waiting for since winning the Big Cup. Win, lose or draw, i hope we are all ready to 'rip the ****' for the whole day about our recent Cup and European exploits, whilst Uncle Roys chequebook receipts keep rustling to the tune of envy and bitterness and a deep rooted lust to Equal our 21 year success story. They really are just another Chelsea-esque plastic franchise, no character and no History. 

£4k a week Davies is suspended along with our very own youth product and Local Hero Ryan Christie (we didnt need a Football Academy to find a local £1m superstar). 

I hope we can have a few extra players back from injury for this one as I am wary of what they could do. they seem to be strong in the final third, down the right and on the counter. This is an entirely different beast we will be facing compared to recent years, (thanks again to Sheikh Macgregor) but i have full faith in our Guid Honest Laddies! 

#scottishcupchampions #weknowwhatweare

#86yearsF*ckAll

• Agree 1

£4k a week Davies is suspended along with our very own youth product and Local Hero Ryan Christie (we didnt need a Football Academy to find a local £1m superstar).

Both got sent off for 2 bookings so the suspensions won't kick in til after the next game IIRC.

• Agree 1

Both got sent off for 2 bookings so the suspensions won't kick in til after the next game IIRC.

think it's the next game. Pretty sure Dave the rave missed the first game after his two yellows vs St Johnstone last season, came back a game and then missed another under the totting up system. 

They really are just another Chelsea-esque plastic franchise, no character and no History. 

Can't agree with that. They have 89 years of history! It's not their fault that the closed-shop SFA wouldn't allow Highland clubs to compete in the Senior Leagues until relatively recently. I don't have a problem with clubs like County and their ilk (Gretna is a more fitting comparison than Chelsea :lol:). It's the benefactors who grind my gears. Think of all the philanthropic causes guys like Brooks Mileson and Roy MacGregor could be spending their money on. Imagine all the things they could be building for their local communities with the money they blow on football. It's tragic.