ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
2015-10-03_9-33-57_AM.thumb.png.08e1eace
Tweets by @ICTFC
Edited by Scotty

Great result. Miles Storey was outstanding but what a team goal the first one was with Storey getting he finishing touch. Fon-Williams was in fine form after the break as County upped their levels, but we always looked interested when countering. Some great blocks and last ditch tackles and just when it looked as though County had blown over, they scored and we were back under the cosh. 2-1 it was though and a tremendous three points over County's best side for years. No flops today, they all did their jobs, Polworth and all who put in a thumping tackle seconds after receiving treatment. Respect dude. Great atmosphere in the away end and the home support were pretty much subdued after the quick one-two just before the break.

Happy Bunny tonight :ictscarf:

• Agree 3

Bloody delighted!!! Wat and atmosphere the guys created in the away stand, but yet again I was left disappointed at being stuck in amongst people who make as much noise as mouse fart! Then when I tried to move, I came up against an ******** steward! 

How ever, enough of the negativity, another 3 points, not far off top six and gives us extra confidence for the forth coming games and of course the quarter final. 

Great shift from everyone of them but a poor referee as expected! Let's get Hughes signed up and then storey too

Storey showing up as likely a better option than Mckay.

Agreed. That just what I was saying during the game. Much more than a finisher (which he is also good at). Would be great to have him stay beyond January.

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic