Thank you L_G

TopSix

Don't tell me Yogi is taking her to Dundee United too?? 

In all seriousness. Best of luck L_G. Been a massive help over the years. Club shop will never be the same. 

• Agree 2

Very sorry to hear Laura has gone. Always obliging and a great ambassador for the club who often went a fair bit more than the extra mile on behalf of the club to assist fans which, several times, included myself.

Good luck to her and heartfelt thanks for all her help over the years.

• Agree 3

I speak for myself and many many others and would like to say thanks for all the help and support given over the years. In the club shop and also the free time given regarding CJT. A great ambassador for the club,  you will certainly be missed by the fans.

I hope all is well.

• Agree 2

Thanks for everything Laura.  The club has lost a great employee and fan who was always helpful and was always my point of call should i need anything.

See you in the stands Laura, you can now enjoy every Saturday :ictscarf:

• Agree 1

Will add my thumbs up to Laura in here too. Always helpful and accommodating and lightning fast at getting last minute tickets or merchandise out. One of the few ICT supporters to also have attended a TFC game as well !!!

• Agree 1

I believe I only met her once and I am judging by the accolades given her by the other posters on here and if it was her I agree she is /was a very pleasant young lady.

So Laura relax and enjoy your 'retirement' from ICT duties, just keep on cheering for the finest Team in Scottish football and maybe you could cheer up this forum with the odd post now and again......good luck X