Thank you L_G

TopSix

Laura was very popular as the previous posts imply. She loved her job and  helping/ assisting all supporters. A true Caley Thistle fan. Apparently leaving was not of her choice. She will be missed, as a dedicated staff member with the Clubs best interests at heart will be difficult to replace.

Laura was very popular as the previous posts imply. She loved her job and  helping/ assisting all supporters. A true Caley Thistle fan. Apparently leaving was not of her choice. She will be missed, as a dedicated staff member with the Clubs best interests at heart will be difficult to replace.

She was made redundant.  This club was built on loyal hard working supporters such as Laura and she will be greatly missed.

• Agree 2

I don't know any of the facts so this post is entirely uninformed but, on the face of it, to part company with an employee as hard working, dedicated and universally popular with fans seems to me to be rather short sighted and counter productive.

I agree. Seeing the departure of such an important member of staff is very saddening. 

Edited by TopSix

Wonder if she will get the pay off before her leaving drinks or can the club afford both her Yogi and Rice - hang on - I have Sussed why we can't sign anyone !! Still good luck to her in the new job hunting. I hope a window of opportunity arises soon. It would be a pane if not. At least she will not be walking on broken glass anymore.