Team News - Injuries and Suspensions etc

Council Juice

Think I'm right in saying that Lopez will be banned on Saturday after getting sent off in the reserve game tonight.  I'd guess it'd be more if it is deemed violent conduct.  Seemingly some of the Saints players were claiming Lopez spat at one of them.  Revolting behaviour if true.

I saw something on Twitter about him being sent off for raising both his hands to a Saints player. Didn't seem to elaborate much more on that. If he did spit at an opponent then I hope he is fined by the club.

Apologies for being away and not offering more up to day news on injuries and suspensions.

For game v hearts on 5th December 2015

Suspensions - according to the SFA none of the team are suspended. (Though both Vigurs and Draper are on 4 yellows) 

Injuries - Tremarco (hamstring), Christie, Doran, Brill (all knee) and Roberts (groin or ankle depending on source) are all unavailable. 

According to the BBC - "Dani Lopez is (now) free from suspension while captain Richie Foran is closer to a return following knee problems."

Inverness (from): OF Williams, Raven, Meekings, Devine, Warren, Wedderburn, Tansey, D Williams, Draper, Horner, Polworth, Storey, Vincent, Vigurs, Mutumbo, Sho-Silva, Brown, Sutherland, Ferguson, MacRae, Esson. 

I'll try and keep this updated fortnightly to monthly if not pre game.

It's mainly a case of checking 5 or 6 different sources and putting together a picture. Can take a bit if sources are either not up to date or incomplete. Hopefully I get everything. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Robert said:

Was that the sixth booking for both Draper and Raven? If so, when will the suspensions be?

Yeah, that's 6 for Draper now...but, according to Soccerbase, just 3 yellows for Raven (in the League).
But as rocky1 suggests, suspensions for cumulative bookings tend to take effect later than for red cards - so I think Draper will be available for the derby.

Devine suspended for the Killie game on 9th Jan (sorry I mean 16th - Doh - too many last night!). Hopefully we will see the return of the Meekings / Warren partnership :smile:

Magennis and Smith suspended for Killie :smile::smile:

Edited by dave26
  • Agree 2

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic