Team News - Injuries and Suspensions etc

Council Juice

10 hours ago, RiG said:

I see Roberts was playing for the reserves / development team yet he still oddly misses out on match days. What's going on with him?

I think he's coming off an injury. Well, I hope that's the case anyway! Too good to not be playing. Another player with actual quality that'll probably drift away.....

• Agree 1

On 4/27/2016 at 8:33 PM, ictfcsince94 said:

I think he's coming off an injury. Well, I hope that's the case anyway! Too good to not be playing. Another player with actual quality that'll probably drift away.....

Spoke to him on thursday, he's now fit and hoping to sign on again for next season.

• Agree 7

I watched Roberts at Nairn in a pre season friendly and new then that he would be a good signing. In that game he linked up well with Richie Foran. The fact that they have both been out injured for most of the season has not helped  us. Hope Yogi signs him on again.

• Agree 3

• 1 month later...

Mutumbo - silence.

Roberts - silence although apparently the club did have a one year option on him. Whatever that means.

Devine - apparently offered a contract. Nothing signed. Rumoured to be attracting interest from Colchester (?)

Williams - story in the Courier or P & J suggesting that he might be offered a deal by Foran. Nothing more on that.

• Agree 1

On 10/06/2016 at 10:10 AM, Kingsmills said:

Having spent some time in Barrow, he has my sincere sympathy although, having seen him play, Barrow too have my sympathy.

Give the boy some respect. I think we should be wishing him well so good luck Liam.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

• 1 month later...

Dirty Forres again. They always manage to crock one of our players. Last year it was Roberts, the year before it was Meekings. Time to stop playing them pre-season.

Any news on Ryan Esson's groin injury? May have to haul OFW back from his break if Ryan isn't fit for Saturday.

On 22/07/2016 at 1:53 PM, DalgetyBayJaggy said:

Anyone know when Aaron will be fit to play?

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Aaron-Doran-closing-in-on-Caley-Thistle-return-28072016.htm

Very encouraging, sounds like A.D. could be part of the team by the start of September, in better shape than before his injury, and I suspect more focussed

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic