Team News - Injuries and Suspensions etc

Council Juice

1 hour ago, ictbob said:

Just seen carl tremarco getting on the London train this morning on crutches.

he fair wrapped himself around the net support towards the end of saturday's game, and took a good bit of abuse throughout the game...still, two weeks to sort himself out.

7 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Hopefully it's just a ruse to get sympathy and a seat on the Tube while he's down there!

He could have saved himself the bother and just made up some boiled egg sandwiches, that should create a bit of space.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, ictbob said:

Just seen carl tremarco getting on the London train this morning on crutches.

Not sure who you saw, but Carl is in Inverness, not on crutches and just heading out to training with the rest of the squad.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 22/03/2017 at 10:12 AM, CableGuy said:

Lol, gotta love how gossip starts 

Yes and then the Courier scours our website and turns it into part of the main back page article today that says he's out for 2 to 3 weeks with a knee injury. Amazing! :happy:

Edited by Row S
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Row S said:

Yes and then the Courier scours our website and turns it into part of the main back page article today that says he's out for 2 to 3 weeks with a knee injury. Amazing! :happy:

Oh well, that teaches me not to listen to the word of someone who works at the club and sees the players and staff every single day 

Seemingly Vigurs was on crutches (and thus obviously couldn't play) in Scott Boyd's testimonial in Dingwall last Sunday.  One would think then the chances of him being available for Saturday are minimal.

25 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Seemingly Vigurs was on crutches (and thus obviously couldn't play) in Scott Boyd's testimonial in Dingwall last Sunday.  One would think then the chances of him being available for Saturday are minimal.

Was he on a London train too?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

This rumour is correct. 

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

Yes, confirmed in the same Courier article.

6 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Oh well, that teaches me not to listen to the word of someone who works at the club and sees the players and staff every single day 

What I said was accurate.....Carl isn't (and wasn't) on crutches....nor was he boarding a train to London. He's also been in along with the rest of the squad since the game.

I didn't once say he wasn't injured.... although I wasn't aware, or had any reason to believe, he was when I posted.

Let's not squabble about who said what about London trains, crutches or anything else.

The important and hugely unfortunate thing is that one of our best and most influential players as well as a significant contributor of goals is going to miss a number of matches at a time of great peril for the club.

If ever there was a time to pull together it's now and let's hope that Carl recovers in time to contribute to the vital post split fixtures.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, CaleyD said:

What I said was accurate.....Carl isn't (and wasn't) on crutches....nor was he boarding a train to London. He's also been in along with the rest of the squad since the game.

I didn't once say he wasn't injured.... although I wasn't aware, or had any reason to believe, he was when I posted.

Ok Ok, I was only winding you up :)

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, izzy said:

Any truth in rumour that Billy MacKay has injury and won't be fit for Sat ?

He retired from the game about 30 years ago, so I very much doubt he'll be fit for Saturday.

Billy Mckay, however, is carrying a niggle and may/may not be fit (confirmed to the press by the manager this afternoon).

• Disagree 7

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic