Team News - Injuries and Suspensions etc

Council Juice

I have removed nine posts that were nothing to do with the topic. Please keep to the subject as this is an informative post. All the rubbish will end up in general nonsense, horsing about. 

The next posters to stray from the topic on this thread will find themselves unable to post on Team news injuries and suspensions etc

• Agree 2

Griffiths' tackle on Polly was from behind and potentially very dangerous. It was not intended to harm but should not have been made. I would say the failure to book him was one of the few things Crawford Allen got wrong. The other incident for me was when Jake was chopped down as he beat a range of players and was heading for goal. 

Actually, the challenge itself wasn't that bad when you see it back.  Polworth just very unfortunate that his foot gets caught under Griffiths' leg which meant it was rotated outwards and back at the same time.

Also, when I saw him yesterday he didn't have a cast on...just an ankle brace.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ictfcsince94 said:

From todays courier:

As well as being without Horner and Mckay and Raven struggling, Scott Boden and Alex Fisher will also miss out through injury.

Oh the joys...lets hope Carlos can keep pumping in the goals then!

Saints have not been struggling to score lately so with that huge gap in defence we are looking at humiliation. Looks unlikely Raven will play, and ridiculously Brown is ineligible to play so it will mean dropping Draper back relying on vigurs and Tansey in CM and now one and only "striker" Doumbo. If there was ever a time to give Sutherland a chance it's now 

Could just be that one of the current ones (like Polworth) is going to be out for months/the rest of the season.

(Pure speculation/guesswork on my part, I have no inside knowledge)

Edited by Yngwie

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic