Hearts Away

ForanFan

So what was all that nonsense about getting tickets from ICT then? What a farce. And what is this 'subject to availability' all about? Expecting a rush are they? Why the hell can't we go to a league match on Saturday without having to buy a ticket first?

• Agree 1

After I made the effort to go and get tickets from the stadium at lunchtime today as well. 

Lunch booked at the Caley Sample Room too. 

Looking forward to a great atmosphere at Tynie and hopefully 3 points as well.

7 hours ago, TopSix said:

The Forth Road Bridge is closed indefinitely.

In case anybody's not been paying attention this could render all the ticket arguments redundant as it's a serious threat to the game.

The bridge may reopen tomorrow but today there are reports of 8 mile, even 11 mile, tailbacks around the Kincardine bridges.

1 minute ago, TheMantis said:

In case nobody's been paying attention this could render all the ticket arguments redundant as it's a serious threat to the game.

The bridge may reopen tomorrow but today there are reports of 8 mile, even 11 mile, tailbacks around the Kincardine bridges.

How about the weather? Is there any chance that the game could be rained off?

7 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

In case anybody's not been paying attention this could render all the ticket arguments redundant as it's a serious threat to the game.

Is there genuine talk about the bridge situation causing a cancellation?

2 hours ago, HawkeyeTheGnu said:

Is there genuine talk about the bridge situation causing a cancellation?

I doubt it. Late last night the decision was taken to close the bridge. Many of todays commuters may not have known this and left home at usual time only to find they were late. Traffic was not helped by an accident on one of the roads leading to Kincardine resulting in road closure.

Assuming folk get there acts together, leave home earlier, change to trains etc, I think things will get to some form of normallity and the system will cope reasonably well.

5 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

I can tell you now the game will be called off, the forecast for Edinburgh is horrid.

Forecast is not good, with heavy rain and gales gusting 50 knots overnight and through tomorrow, but I believe Tyncastle can cope. Unless, of course, theres a structural damage risk

PITCH INSPECTION AT 7.15am tomorrow morning. 

Please check that the game is on prior to travel, especially given all the chaos with both A9 roadworks and now the bridge being KOd. I'm down in Edinburgh and it's right blowy oot there. Forecast is awful. 

SPFL have made no concessions due to bridge being out. 

I've put this on the away day travel thread as well. 

Be safe.