Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
566c37de4eaa1_2015-12-1210-04-41AM.png.c
Tweets by @ICTFC

A nervous end, but a good 3 points! They could be crucial towards the end of the season...
As mentioned above, there's not much between top-6 and relegation play-off!
We need to 'turn-the-screw' on a struggling Dundee United next week and finish the year on a high!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

PHEW

image.jpg

Looks like Ex Caley Legend Martin Lisle (Brownish jacket) looking on. Fab player...i think im right in saying he scored a Hatrick in his first ever game for Caley (in the HL days)

A well-deserved win, but as usual made harder work of it than we should. Killie were shocking: The first goal was a shambles and their defence was for the taking. Polworth and Vincent were excellent today. First time I've seen Wedderburn - I thought he had a decent game too. Storey would have had a barrel -load if he had stayed on - hope his injury is minor. Mutombo was mercurial as ever: Little contribution, then skins 2 defenders in the corner and overhits the cross! I don't usually criticise the ref, but he had an absolute shocker today - some of his decisions (in both directions) were mesmerizing!

Important win, now we need to do the same against United next week and pull out of the pack. That play-off spot is too close for comfort!

Was Draper injured again?

• Agree 5

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic