Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
56756cd0a8aea_2015-12-199-41-09AM.png.a9
Tweets by @ICTFC

Is everyone Christmas shopping today? Ht 0-1 rankin scoring. They seem to be coming through on our right at will. Horner seems badly exposed for pace and positioning surely time for Raven to come back in to the starting squad  they could have had more for sure but hopefully we regroup now and come out a bit better in the second half 

Well that's a disturbing combination of results. I know we're only a couple of points from top six but at the same time we're only a couple ahead of the relegation playoff spot. We cannot get complacent about that- fingers need extracted pronto.

• Agree 1

We were honking. Our passing was horrendous in the first half, too many misplaced passes and not enough creativity. Horner got himself off the hook by bundling home the equalizer. Saved our blushes I suppose. Great opportunity to kick on into the top six, but we fluffed our lines.

• Agree 3

Poor performance and poor result from a game we should have done much better against a weak and low confidence Dundee utd.

Horner  was badly exposed every DU attack, the game was crying out for Raven, although Horner scored he gave little going forward and gave the ball away too easy, he looked looked a real weak point in our side. Virgurs and Polworth yet again gave away possession too easy much like last week. However the distribution from Tansey was great and he linked up well to Williams and Storey on several occasions, showing real class in a weak midfield with a great range of cross field passes.

We really need Williams further forward to drive on and support  Storey, Tremarco at left back will help this as Vigurs doesn't get forward or offer enough support on the left.

Get Raven and Tremarco in with Williams further forward and drop Polworth or vigurs if not I fear the next few games will bring us nothing.

Edited by bdu98196

26 minutes ago, Crownboy said:

Found in Courier Offices Car Park after the game,  child's ICT beannie and scarf. Any claimants

I noticed when at the grass mound near the road that our rucksack was open. we found a packet of crisps but too dark to see any more.

just checked and grandsons scarf and hat are missing.

can I collect please

thanks for picking up

Poor result, but looked like being a shocking result for a few minutes. Not sure what's going on with team selection. What's up with Meekings and Draper? What has Raven done wrong (anyone seems to be preferred to him!) Why not play Tremarco at full back to release Williams to go forward. Does Vigurs do enough to deserve a start? Answers on a postcard.

Sadly, we're still looking down instead of up in the league.

Strangely I felt this had the makings of a draw (or worse) last week....Mckay scoring what was almost the winner was totally in keeping with a rollercoaster season

I too am surprised that Raven can't see to get into the side....has there been some sort of falling out with Yogi?  and Meekings injured, was a nasty surprise

Given that we have been playing with what seems like a makeshift defense, and a makeshift attack, (with Storey fortunately, proving to be somewhat of a revelation) and arguably having not really replaced the two Shinnie brothers (yes I know Andrew has been gone a while), McKay, Watkins and now with Christie missing... a position two points off the top six, yet just 4 off the bottom two is perhaps unsurprising, ie. we are currently punching at or slightly below our weight

January will be interesting (and not probably not in a good way) with Christie gone, and Storey possibly too....Other than the obvious need to keep hold of Storey and get a decent back up or partner, it seems to me we need new full backs (2) and a charismatic leader in the middle. We probably have the money (wages and no fee)  for one player....and that could be just for Storey or his replacement!

Anyway having written off the game with 10mins to go, I did enjoy watching the Sky teleprinter suddenly pop up with an equaliser!

Happy Christmas everyone

Draper and meekings  both injured . Draper unlikely to be back before 2 nd . Horner is a Hughes favourite having signed him as a kid .

mutombo is also a waste of space shilva is a better footballer but where is the start of season hope Roberts?

Raven might not have won us the game today but chances are we would not have lost 2 goals through that side.

Hayes will make a complete **** of Horner next week bring back Dave the rave .

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

37 minutes ago, rocky1 said:

Draper and meekings  both injured . Draper unlikely to be back before 2 nd . Horner is a Hughes favourite having signed him as a kid .

mutombo is also a waste of space shilva is a better footballer but where is the start of season hope Roberts?

Raven might not have won us the game today but chances are we would not have lost 2 goals through that side.

Hayes will make a complete **** of Horner next week bring back Dave the rave .

Yeh, what on earth has happened to Jordan Roberts? He was a brilliant prospect pre-season.

Did Barry Wilson say/infer something on the radio about a Yogi/Raven fall-out?

Dressing room disharmony/good, fit players out in the cold is the last thing we need just now. 

• Scotty unpinned and unfeatured this topic