Aberdeen -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

even the ultra-pro Aberdeen BBC commentary team comment on the weak booking for Polworth for protesting a corner with the linesman yet no booking for Hayes for getting right in the face of Collum just a few minutes later.

2-2 FT

2 minutes ago, CaleyCanary said:

Aye HtG would have taken that before the game but you've gotta be p'd off at giving up a 2-0 lead - still sounds like a positive day and I'm delighted that I played my NPL joker to turn my 1 point into 2 :)

I was being sarcastic about the champions elect bit, rather than thinking it was a good point. I reckon that is at least 8 points we have given up to late goals. The table would look a lot better if we could hold on to a lead. 

And a little note for the BBC - Aberdeen - who are apparently mounting a credible title challenge - have yet again bottled the chance to go top. Just saying.

• Agree 1

The fact that everyone is talking about Willie Collum speaks volumes about his performance today.  Not for the first time, it became more about the performance of the officials, than the players and management.  No further comment, we'll only encourage them.

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

But how many times this season have we lost points in the last 5 minutes +. That was almost feckin expected from Rooney.

Hard result to take today. ICT the better team in the 1st half by a long way and Miles causing problems, had a few chances. Second half Aberdeen came back with Caley sitting to far back letting Aberdeen push forward and launching the ball into the box relentlessly, something had to give and this led to Aberdeens first goal. The penalty for Aberdeen looked like a shocking decision by our STAR ref Willie God complex Collum. Anyway will watch it again on the telly. Feel Collum rolled over and gave the Aberdeen penalty just to even things out. Just a tad gutted. Still the sheep can't beat us this year!!! :ictscarf:

Based on us being better first half and dons dominated the 2nd a draw was probably  fair result. 2nd half we sat too deep, punted clearances anywhere and never tried to play the ball while they were much more offensive and creative. I struggle to see what mutumbo brings, it's it's a predictable hughes change but yet again I've yet to see him touch the ball - runs like like a headless chicken.

We daren't sit deep against County.  A two halves of sustained attack is called for, like the Dons they leak goals when pressed hard enough.

Really gutted we didn't win that match today, a draw may be acceptable but the Dons are not what the media crack them up to be and we had the better of them when we held a high line. Why do we always fall so far back in the second half?

If only we could keep the mainstays of our squad and remain injury free we could be the Team in ascendency not the bleedin Dons.......who must be the jammiest side in Scottish football........Gutted

• Agree 1

I would have taken a point if offered before the game but to be 2-0 up and lose another late goal is gutting - we need to stop conceding these late goals a win today would have seen us in the top 6 lets hope county have used up all their goals this week

4 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

But how many times this season have we lost points in the last 5 minutes +. That was almost feckin expected from Rooney.

Hard result to take today. ICT the better team in the 1st half by a long way and Miles causing problems, had a few chances. Second half Aberdeen came back with Caley sitting to far back letting Aberdeen push forward and launching the ball into the box relentlessly, something had to give and this led to Aberdeens first goal. The penalty for Aberdeen looked like a shocking decision by our STAR ref Willie God complex Collum. Anyway will watch it again on the telly. Feel Collum rolled over and gave the Aberdeen penalty just to even things out. Just a tad gutted. Still the sheep can't beat us this year!!! :ictscarf:

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic