Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet Pimple

How does one save the Log-In information?

Before I bought my new computer all my log-in information  came up automatically for sign-in. Now nothing comes up .

The site does suggest that we should store the password which is good--but I have clicked the yes button several times to no avail.

:sad:Thank ee kindly.

S.P.

Since leaving Windows 7  and now running in Windows 10,  I don't use Google Chrome unfortunately. 

I do use  IE11 exclusively since I am used to it and really never had a problem before  and a tech guy I was working with advised IE .

Looking forward to hearing from  some more posters, please.

Jaggies over Staggies

I appreciate your input, I used a technician to install my stuff on a new computer running Windows 10. He has just installed Google Chrome "Search"  separately  and it may be difficult for me to access the settings you mention but I will have a go. The search box I see  is associated as the search engine with I.E,  but what version of IE he installed I can't tell. And I am necessarily confused.

This windows 10 does take a lot of head -scratching to master but it came already installed in my new computer so, taking into account that we would have to switch over eventually anyway, then I just accepted it as a rite of passage.

Meantime, many thanks for your input. S.P.