New Year Derby

jagster

Not long till the 2nd of January and with both teams scoring lots of goals and also letting them in this is building up to be a high scoring game. 

Now that most of our injuries are receding and we are starting to see a more settled team I'm feeling a bit more confident than last time we played them when we were struggling Hopefully this run we've been on will give the players a huge boost and we will see a much improved performance from the cup game. 

• Agree 1

I think we will bring them back down to earth...they're five points ahead of us yet they've had a great start to their season and we haven't! Wins on sat and away at killie will have us chasing hearts and st Johnstone and hopefully with a little luck and concentration we can challenge those 2 for 4th place!  Saturday could be the start of county's down fall!

anything can happen in a derby but I'd like to think that our bigger and better players will show county just who's boss in the north!

Not that I believe it for a moment but the main stand appears to be full or very close so hopefully we'll get a decent support out to back the players! 

Let's have a happy start to the new year....

• Agree 2