Scotty

Inverness Caledonian Thistle are offering to lighten the load on the wallet with the return of “Pay What You Can” when Partick Thistle come to town on Saturday 23rd January.

See article on homepage here: http://caleythistleonline.com/index.html/ or click HOME in the menu above. 

• Agree 1

• Scotty featured and pinned this topic

If the club want to get some fliers printed off, would be more than happy to put them up in approved  promient  places to encourage new faces. On  my side of town.

As said by a previous poster we seem to preach to the converted.

Lets get the word our re this guys! 

If you have facebook or Twitter please promote it. If you have access to your community FB page or website get it posted on there. If you know anyone you think that might come under this deal let them know it's happening. If you are still at school or work in a school ask to have it publicised at assembly etc

Agree with 12th man flyers in various workplaces shops etc a great idea.  We need to get the word out beyond the usual circles. 

Edited by old caley girl
Added to post
  • Agree 1

cant load dropbox at work (access denied as we use onedrive). Does this offer apply to All parts of the stadium ? A couple of stray emails have found their way to my inbox from Partick fans asking this question.

I just became a first time dad to twins in December so I thought it would be awhile before I could justify the cost of me and my girlfriend going to watch a match.

2 happy supporters/customers

2 extra bums on seats

£20 in the clubs coffer

Win - win

• Agree 8

6 hours ago, Ayeseetee said:

I just became a first time dad to twins in December so I thought it would be awhile before I could justify the cost of me and my girlfriend going to watch a match.

2 extra bums on seats

£20 in the clubs coffer

Win - win

The kids will get in free :smile:

6 hours ago, Ayeseetee said:

2 extra bums on seats

£20 in the clubs coffer

Win - win

Congrats. Hope youve got them free season tickets that I understand the club offer to newborns?

Although I have a season ticket, I love when the club offers promotions like the 'pay what you can' one. I think it can provide great publicity for the club too - maybe the Ayeseetee family's photo could be featured on a poster with the quote from Ayeseetee's post on it.

It's good that there are also offers for season ticket holders to bring others to the games too - it keeps the moaners happy.

It makes a difference when other clubs offer incentives for our away games too, although I must admit that I don't get to away games very often, but it must be a bonus for those loyal supporters who go to all the games.

Any more novel ideas to get bums on seats?

16 hours ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

Any more novel ideas to get bums on seats?

A record league finish and winning a major trophy would be bound to tear a couple of thousand more away from Eastgate and The Retail Park on a Saturday afternoon...........You would think....

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

What's phase 2. 

Do youngsters' parents get handed a half season ticket flyer? or 20% off in the club shop all next week?  you get a chance to speak to customers then on a one to one.

Or even bring your match ticket stub with you, come in and get a photo with the Cup. 

"Is there anything else I can help you with? would you like to purchase your match tickets for Hearts whilst your here sir/ madam" ?

Just turn up and pay what you can.

If you haven't been before just bear in mind that traffic can be busier than usual, car park next to stadium is £3 (pays for youth development) or park further away and walk.

There's a bar to the left of the main Stand think it's £3 a pint.

50/50 raffle is £1.

Pies and coffee coke, crisps, sweets etc available too.

Match day programme available.

Club shop on site but you would be better going after the match but football strips are only available at JB Sports and there's currently a sale on for junior sizes for top and shorts £15.

Edited by 12th Man

• Scotty unpinned and unfeatured this topic

This pay what you want appears to add 10% to the crowd for the games selected. Regretfully the twice we have tried it the team have been woeful so we get no real spin  off for future games. 

However if we do not try different proposals we will never get back to the heady days of 4000 + for average games !