St Johnstone Ticket Allocation for League Cup Semi-final

CaleyHedgehog

Why can't ticket allocations for these games be offered to each club 50% to start with, on the basis that they sell them section by section and by a set date they can be offered to the other team if one side fails to sell their allocation. This decision is shocking but sadly not surprising - St J fans will probably be offered a corner location for their seats too just to add insult to injury. Hope they have success in their fight to overturn this decision.

Add that to St J play an edinburgh team in edinbugh, almost sounds like a faimilar story for a small club......cant think where I draw a parallel from though. Its all about trying to get the 2 biggest clubs an advatage to get them to the final to suit the sponsors and beaks.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Add that to St J play an edinburgh team in edinbugh, almost sounds like a faimilar story for a small club......cant think where I draw a parallel from though. Its all about trying to get the 2 biggest clubs an advatage to get them to the final to suit the sponsors and beaks.

You are right and I hope St Johnstone win!

• Agree 1

I heard this being discussed on radio Scotland on Saturday morning. 

Pretty poor decision as they didn't want to split the mainstand and have both fans sharing the servery areas.

They highlighted what teams they support ie Motherwell etc and had tickets for the main stand but in hospitality, as with hospitality its mixed supporters yet they can't do it for normal paying fans. St Johnstone were allocated less than an average home match and Hibs were allocated double.

Pretty poor way to treat the Perth fans.

Sporting integrity not.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

Perhaps if the game had been played in Dundee or Aberdeen the whole ticket allocation thing could have been avoided, but maybe that would be seen as giving St J. an unfair advantage....

But it wouldn't have been played in their home city, so much fairer.