Motherwell -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

What an end to the game!

Thought we just about deserved to win. It was pretty even until we scored, but having said that I didn't feel that we were under any real pressure. I thought we were well in charge at the start of the second half and then Motherwell got what looked like a soft free kick, which led to a corner which led to the goal. Motherwell came back into it a bit more at that point, but again didn't really look like they really wanted to win it. And than Roberts' goal. What a peach. 

I thought the combination of Raven and Mutombo down the right looked good, and it felt like we lost something when Mutombo went off. That said, I thought Roberts did ok. Everyone put in a shift, and Wiiliams worked his socks off when he went up front after Storey went off. 

I didn't realise until yesterday just how many loathsome individuals play for Motherwell!

2 hours ago, HawkeyeTheGnu said:

I didn't realise until yesterday just how many loathsome individuals play for Motherwell!

Apart from their manager I can only think of Pearson, who broke Warren's leg and nearly crocked Danny Williams yesterday. He is the stereotype of a mouth-breather. Just watch him and see.

Edited by TheMantis
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Apart from their manager I can only think of Pearson, who broke Warren's leg and nearly crocked Danny Williams yesterday. He is the stereotype of a mouth-breather. Just watch him and see.

Pearson, obviously. Lasley is an erse, MacDonald is a whingey little git, as was Gomis yesterday. 

Has Storey been officially credited with our first goal then? As far as I can see he was merely in the vicinity of the player who did put the ball into the net, and Storey didn't even celebrate as if to pretend that he'd got a touch.

He'll be glad of it though, as his 1 goal in 10 games is a pretty grim stat for any striker.

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

Has Storey been officially credited with our first goal then? As far as I can see he was merely in the vicinity of the player who did put the ball into the net, and Storey didn't even celebrate as if to pretend that he'd got a touch.

He'll be glad of it though, as his 1 goal in 10 games is a pretty grim stat for any striker.

BBC credit Storey. Nothing on SFA site

• tm4tj unpinned this topic