Scottish Cup Draw

Kingsmills

Continuing the 'off topic' theme, quite a few years ago, after I retired, I did a bit of part time limo driving for a local firm.  At that time Lenny Henry was still with Dawn French and they lived in Reading.  I drove them a couple of times, once to/fro Oxford where Lenny was appearing in theatre, and once just out to dinner in a nearby up-market restaurant.  On both occasions Lenny sat silently in the back of the limo, whilst Dawn leant forwards and chatted away to me like an old friend.  I've always liked her ever since.  Lovely, genuine woman.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Lucky you. I very often stay in Premier Inns and have never bumped into the comedic knight once....odd since he seems so fond of them...

Does the Mrs keep locking you out when you get in too late.

I saw Kate Humble in Greenock and one of the beechgrove garden team at the one in Westhill, I haven't seen Lenny Katanga Henry either.