Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
2016-03-06_8-46-11.thumb.png.03bc870cf77
Tweets by @ICTFC

Been coming since minute 10.  I have no idea why our esteemed manager hasn't switched formation or personnel, we're being run ragged.  We're like a lower league team trying to kick a higher league team off the park.

• Agree 2

Shades of the Ibrox debacle last season. Giving a rank rotten Championship team far too much respect. This lot just got turned over by Dumbarton. We should be going for the jugular, not sitting back.

Just now, Scotty said:

nope. Horner chased the lost cause, kept it in, and crossed it for  Storey to setup for Mutombo ... 1-1 

Fair one. I take it back. In Yogi we trust. 

Very lucky to get a replay from that but i'll take it.  Cup dream is still alive for another 10days yet.

Most concerning thing for me was yet another meek insipid performance. We have so little creativity and at times it looks as though the players are scared to go forward and try something.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Terrible passing performance from us, we looked better after the changes, Vigurs a luxury. Lucky to get the chance for a replay, but finished stronger.

I'm definitely going to the replay not least so that I don't have to listen to this biased rubbish from the commentary team. When Hibs got their goal they all cheered and laughed, but when Inverness got their goal there was silence. Come no Caley Thistle, show them why you are the cup holders. 

• Agree 2

Our first instinct always seems to be pass backwards and we keep gifting the opposition opportunities.

Fair enough if we had players capable of possession football, but we don't, and that's why they're playing for us and not at a much higher level.

When we play more direct we look a far better team, as proved with the equaliser.

• Agree 3

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic